Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need a good anime with a good storyline to watch right now

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Something with a good storyline like Jojo or Seraph of the end and SAO.

Nice GIF

owari no seraph ons GIF

sword art online sao GIF

I don't watch much anime. Only two shows I've seen from start to finish is Sword Art Online and Blend-S. Both of them being normtard anime's.

i dont watch anime.

Sword Art Online is trash
Not really, You need to get into the story to enjoy it, It has alot of episodes so some people are thrown off but it was my main cope when i was 15 or so, I get to escape into another world, I thought of myself as kirito with asuna, It was a good escape, Dont call it trush, Just say you dislike it, Others can have different opinions.

Lonelyus, have you found what you were looking for? If so, please share! I'm desperately digging through the ooze to at least find SOME decent ones. I have watched the whole of AOT, Berserk (saving up to buy the manga collection), Mushishi (10/10 to help take the edge off at the end of a long day; slice-of-life/supernatural hybrid with a healthy chunk of episodes to chill out to), Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day (been years since I watched it, but I remember it made me cry and liking it), the early seasons of Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh, ideal for nostalgiamaxxing depending on how old you are. Erased is excellent, The Helpful Fox Senko-san, March Comes In Like a Lion, Made In Abyss is another good one which I almost forgot to mention

I'm planning on watching Hyoaka, Frieren, JoJo, Jujutsu Kaisen, Perfect Blue (movie), Serial Experiments Lain, Pluto, FullMetal Alchemist. But I need even more, so any suggestions you have, I'll take them.

You should watch Hunter x Hunter (2011) if you haven't already. It's 196 episodes or something but it genuinely feels like much shorter because of how good it is. The first arc is probably the weakest, later arcs like York new is considered to be some of the best in all anime.

I'm also very attached to Steins;Gate. It's my favorite visual novel, although the anime is equally as good imo. It has a really thrilling time travel plot and lots of cute waifu options too.