Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I need a laugh

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Post the soyest shit / memes you ever came across

"Teehee hey guis! Chad only put 1 finger up my cunt at skool instead of his whole fist in da bathroom durring the lunchwave so i am pretty fuckin dapressed I dunt no wat to do to get out of this dapression sum 1 plz tell chad to fuck me next lunchwave or ill die 1 like = 1 chad pee pee in muh poosy teehee!"

While the ugly 5'2" skinny Fat currycel gets ostracized thrown into a toliets and states at the noose he made when he gets home from school every fuckin day

While the ugly 5'2" skinny Fat currycel gets ostracized thrown into a toliets and states at the noose he made when he gets home from school every fuckin day
brutal

"Teehee hey guis! Chad only put 1 finger up my cunt at skool instead of his whole fist in da bathroom durring the lunchwave so i am pretty fuckin dapressed I dunt no wat to do to get out of this dapression sum 1 plz tell chad to fuck me next lunchwave or ill die 1 like = 1 chad pee pee in muh poosy teehee!"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: