Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need help from a witch

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I made a servitor last full moon, and it's gone bad. I need help killing this thing.

I got you, hit me up in PM

If it’s named, chant it’s name backwards nine times. ( this reverses energy put into it so they cancel each other out.) And then chant the rune HAGL 9 times. ( it is a rune of loss, which will make it lose vitality) After this, chant VEE-NESS-AH 9 times.( it’s a banishing mantra) Repeat this daily for one entire moon cycle to be absolutely sure and it should be dead then

If it’s named, chant it’s name backwards nine times. ( this reverses energy put into it so they cancel each other out.) And then chant the rune HAGL 9 times. ( it is a rune of loss, which will make it lose vitality) After this, chant VEE-NESS-AH 9 times.( it’s a banishing mantra) Repeat this daily for one entire moon cycle to be absolutely sure and it should be dead then
The servitor won't let me upload a photo

This thing is bad to the bone

Also, if there’s any physical thing attached to them IE a container or vessel or something like that, then destroy it. But make sure to do it with intent to destroy. There is a difference between destroying something like a sigil for example, which symbolizes “ giving it up to the gods” and putting it out of your hands so it can manifest. However, if you combine the destruction with something defacing, or destroy it in a profaning way ( like pissing on it for example) that will serve as an undoing for it.

Also, if there’s any physical thing attached to them IE a container or vessel or something like that, then destroy it. But make sure to do it with intent to destroy. There is a difference between destroying something like a sigil for example, which symbolizes “ giving it up to the gods” and putting it out of your hands so it can manifest. However, if you combine the destruction with something defacing, or destroy it in a profaning way ( like pissing on it for example) that will serve as an undoing for it.
It's a book

It's name is Chloe

I feed it one twizzler every week. It emits evil energy.

I feed it one twizzler every week. It emits evil energy.
Stop feeding it and do the procedures described above, you should be fine

Hope you enjoyed my curse. Good luck getting rid of that thing hahaha

I'm pretty sure he's joking, but I don't know for sure
I’ll do something minor, like a binding, so that any harm against you is negated but he isn’t harmed, so either way everyone’s fine

I’ll do something minor, like a binding, so that any harm against you is negated but he isn’t harmed, so either way everyone’s fine
Thanks alot, I'll hook you up with alot of free spells