Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I need I need robotic arms to evolve as fast as AI I'm hopeful for my sex bot

i used to think i can cope with sex doll tbh but now at 30 i barely fap it doesnt matter, i need human interaction more

Google Bard is already powered with Gemini. If you think this is impressive, why not play around with Bard to see if it's actually capable of what you hope it is?

Google Bard is already powered with Gemini. If you think this is impressive, why not play around with Bard to see if it's actually capable of what you hope it is?
gemini ultra is the cool kid apparently and bard chat uses the weaker model so I dunno I want some billionaire to fund a waifu model or some open source waifu model

Bard runs on Pro, Gemini Ultra is the cool one that's actually showed in this demo

We need robotics to catch up To AI advancements first