Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I need tips to reduce the horny in women

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
Can you give me tips to lessen my lust on girls? I need to know, if you can give me tips.. I would be grateful for that, I know it sounds stupid, due to our own biological instincts pushing us towards this State. But there must be some way to control it.

Last edited:
Ask your mother

kill them, no more horny:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Can you give me tips to lessen my lust on girls? I need to know, if you can give me tips.. I would be grateful for that, I know it sounds stupid, due to our own biological instincts pushing us towards this State. But there must be some way to control it.
I don't know anything that wouldn't affect your physical health unfortunately.

have you thought about exploring your sexuality? You should really explore what it is like to date gay or bisexual men.
Maybe you can explore this by becoming a woman :soy: