Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never had a girlfriend, but if I had I wouldn't know what to do

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
I just wanted a girlfriend to have sex, when what to do all the time? I think I prefer to be alone with my own company.

Last edited:
But I probably don't have to worry because I will never get a girlfriend.

I honestly wonder what Chads do with Stacies except fucking them. Like what the fuck are you supposed to talk about with a person who has basically 0 zero hobbies and interests because their looks carried them and they never had to establish a personality ?

Imagine being 18 yr old boomer driving around with first gf...

What inceldom does to a man :feelsbadman:

I honestly wonder what Chads do with Stacies except fucking them. Like what the fuck are you supposed to talk about with a person who has basically 0 zero hobbies and interests because their looks carried them and they never had to establish a personality ?
All women are like this, not just stacies.

Foid interests: Shopping, traveling, drinking alcohol, cooking.

Foids love to consume and spend money. They can't have fun unless they spend money and i'm the complete opposite. The only free hobby foids love is watching TV, getting fucked by Chad and look at their smartphone, otherwise they must always spend money.

All women are like this, not just stacies.
I know but Stacies have the least personality out of all. A MTB or LTB is more likely to have actual interests and hobbies as she isnt busy getting worshipped and her ass kissed 24/7 unlike her Stacy counterpart

I have trouble making conversation with most people I've met. Some people however are naturally easier to talk with for some reason. I suspect it would be the same with foids, that some are naturally easier to talk to. Even so, if I had a girlfriend I would talk to her no more than once per week so we don't run out of things to talk about so quickly.

The blackpill would make it so even if I ascended I would be extremely paranoid about getting cheated on

This is a thing of the past, most modern foids cant cook
30+ foids love to cook but they suck at it. They season the food way too much. I know from experience because i have some relatives who have wifes that are 30+.

I've had a female friend that I got along really well with and we had a lot of conversations and hung out together and shit. Surprise surprise, she was dating a chad though. Were it not for the absence of possibility of romance or sex because of that, I don't know if she would've hung out with me. I think I was basically someone to spend time with while her bf was away.

Foids love to consume and spend money.
This is true, but foids also love to do things for free and to save money on sales and shit. What I see with my friends in relationships is that the foid will arrange for >75% of the activities they do together. They basically want company and if they find you to be good company, that's good enough I think. You don't have to worry about what to do or planning activities. They will find shit to do, even to the point where it tires out my male friends or pulls them away from their bf/husband's male friends, which can then become a problem.

Honestly, I would love to have that problem, instead of being bored/restless alone most of the time.

Thats something you learn/discover once you have a gf.

you rape her so she can love you there isnt another way for modern toilet

I've had a female friend that I got along really well with and we had a lot of conversations and hung out together and shit. Surprise surprise, she was dating a chad though. Were it not for the absence of possibility of romance or sex because of that, I don't know if she would've hung out with me. I think I was basically someone to spend time with while her bf was away.

This is true, but foids also love to do things for free and to save money on sales and shit. What I see with my friends in relationships is that the foid will arrange for >75% of the activities they do together. They basically want company and if they find you to be good company, that's good enough I think. You don't have to worry about what to do or planning activities. They will find shit to do, even to the point where it tires out my male friends or pulls them away from their bf/husband's male friends, which can then become a problem.

Honestly, I would love to have that problem, instead of being bored/restless alone most of the time.
Most foids have a dopamine deficiency, so they have to do things ALL the time which would be annoying as fuck to me. People who have to stare at their smartphones all the time also have a dopamine deficiency and most foids do this.