Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I never had an office as good as this!!!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

The girls office has a fucking farm, free dinner, gym, spa, 1.5 hours lunch break. low stress environment. While the average subhuman is working unpaid overtime under pressure with no free food, no spa, no gym, no clean office, no good boss.

Fucking ragefuel. I would actually enjoy wagecucking if I had a job like this. The office is better than my current gig of rotting at home and occasionally going to work.

I still wouldn't stand working

Fuckin' Japs have great working environments but their work hours are fucked.

Fuckin' Japs have great working environments but their work hours are fucked.
not the one in the video. she has better work hours than west and amenities. her office straight up mogs 99% of offices besides maybe fuckbook, Google and other top tier places

she has better work hours than west and amenities.
Ded srs how many hours does she work ? I skimmed through the video since it kind of bored me.
Very weird how their have an indoor zoo, animals need to be outside you crazy Nips.

Ded srs how many hours does she work ? I skimmed through the video since it kind of bored me.
Very weird how their have an indoor zoo, animals need to be outside you crazy Nips.
she only does real work for maybe 4 hours. she gets 1.5 hour lunch breaks and her "work" is literally just email and call people and occasionally write up a few reports.

she only does real work for maybe 4 hours. she gets 1.5 hour lunch breaks and her "work" is literally just email and call people and occasionally write up a few reports.
Officer work for you, while men do back breaking work in construction and shit this whore sits around all day doing jackshit.

This is probably staged propaganda. "See how great we treat our wage slaves!"

Officer work for you, while men do back breaking work in construction and shit this whore sits around all day doing jackshit.
it's really unfair. they call these Asian societies "misogynistic", when they are even more cucked than west in many ways. women aren't expected to pay for anything, get better discounts everywhere, many soyboys and simps who will never wake up.
This is probably staged propaganda. "See how great we treat our wage slaves!"
the zoo, restaurants and other things would not be made just for PR.

it's really unfair. they call these Asian societies "misogynistic", when they are even more cucked than west in many ways. women aren't expected to pay for anything, get better discounts everywhere, many soyboys and simps who will never wake up.
Japs really need to start joining more right wing parties instead of sitting in their rooms all day !
This goddamn generation ! Jfl I sound like a baby boomer right now but it is true, these ricecels are just gong to die out.

The only way ill be able to tolerate wagecucking is if i have my own office and can work independently. Open floor plans are for normscum
Even in cush office environments, men do all the real work.

I saw the one with the game developer. The office in that video looks like a gamer's paradise, they have a library of games from different consoles.

I interviewed at a place that had free food but was rejected :feelsree:

Stupid cunt gets paid to do nothing. Nothing new. Women do nothing and make six figures. Chad is the CEO, and incels do the back breaking work.

The girls office has a fucking farm, free dinner, gym, spa, 1.5 hours lunch break. low stress environment. While the average subhuman is working unpaid overtime under pressure with no free food, no spa, no gym, no clean office, no good boss.

Fucking ragefuel. I would actually enjoy wagecucking if I had a job like this. The office is better than my current gig of rotting at home and occasionally going to work.

Don't be fooled. It all looks nice but when you're under pressure from the boss to deliver a project and things aren't working out, you won't enjoy any of the office perks.

The reason people think this is nice is because they don't show you what happens during a tough time (which happens ALOT). It would fool a lot of people who have little to no work experience though

I stole their shoes while they enjoyed their free meals! Then i creamed in them and put them back!

I stole their shoes while they enjoyed their free meals! Then i creamed in them and put them back!
based.

Very unlikely that this is the normal working condition there. Japanese work long hours and have poor working conditions (relative to pay). The tired salaryman is a fairly common trope

Men do real work while foids pretend and get everything for it while men get nothing.

This cumdumpster needs to be jailed
Pepegun

It's a modern form of propaganda.
In reality, they rope or become alcoholic.

I saw the one with the game developer. The office in that video looks like a gamer's paradise, they have a library of games from different consoles.
I saw that one too. This channel is very interesting. Those guys at Bandai seemed to be living an incel life style while this chick is living it up. She will probably get banged by Chang or some western expat later.