Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never heard an incel rape someone

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
You didn't hear because I was trying to be quiet :feelsaww:

Because it then that man would no longer be incel

because we have class

Yes.
Another proof that we dindu nuffin, and that we are just the scapegoats of modern society.

Yes.
Another proof that we dindu nuffin, and that we are just the scapegoats of modern society.
Some incels killed tho so we did do something and it was a bad move because now were truly fucked and society hates us lonely virgins more bc of it

Some incels killed tho so we did do something and it was a bad move because now were truly fucked and society hates us lonely virgins more bc of it
We would have been hated even without these events imo

We would have been hated even without these events imo
Gmod is better to go ER in instead or GTA, You still have freedom and you dont get blood on your hands, Killing a person makes someone sometimes mentally insane.

Im asking if incels ever raped someone, Not saying
Oh alright then no never not a single time even if an incel decided to do violence he goes ER not rape

It's literally only a quite few numbers where an incel went violent even most shootings against women are not all by incels incels are pretty irl peaceful community

It's literally only a quite few numbers where an incel went violent even most shootings against women are not all by incels incels are pretty irl peaceful community
I wouldnt say peaceful

In real life u would say one of the most peaceful why u won't say that
Ive ignored over a hundreds users just for being annoying asses

Ive ignored over a hundreds users just for being annoying asses
I don't really know what that means but listen irl incels don't rape or commit mass shooting it only happend few times

I don't really know what that means but listen irl incels don't rape or commit mass shooting it only happend few times
So that has something to do with ignored hundred users? NO this post was made a few hours ago, Those been banned from me for days and i cannot see them

So that has something to do with ignored hundred users? NO this post was made a few hours ago, Those been banned from me for days and i cannot see them
What this really has to do with what I'm trying to explain to you