Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i never seen any incel mobsters

I

incel god

Banned
-
not even the mafia wants any ugly members. if they did could you imagine what life would be like? you and the boys are at the nightclub buying drinks, the chad mafia guys are dancing with the ladies to the techno music on the dance floor while he sits there alone. the captain of the mob, the only one with no girlfriend. he tries and asks the mafia earner a question, the earner looks for any excuse to avoid him, earner says > listen kid i cant talk right now we can talk tommorrow! :fuk:

im not clicking that youtube video what is it? i hate when posters are to fucking lazy to type.

Lol dude many mobster are ugly af. Most real life mafia members are either ugly or low tier normies. Here are some italifag mafia members for example.

Shutterstock_10340540o.jpg
130726222554-mafia-italy-arrest.jpg
nap10302071248.jpg
4a2981456cb4420cabde4a1b217de65d.jpg
Shutterstock_10340540q.jpg

The russian mob has equally many uggos in it. Now again, neither italy (against common soy belief) or eastern europe has many good looking men in it but many mobsters are especially ugly. Not surprising considering they were outcasts to begin with.

Being sub5 in a gang doesn't sound like a good idea yeah, while on the surface it might seem cool you'll probably just end up as a punching bag to everyone

Nah, the issue is you'd have to have been raised in that kind of community. That's why shit like thugmaxxing is a joke, bc u can't fake it

Bro, there are tons of ugly mobsters