Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never seen any of these pick up artist youtubers ever successfully cold approach a foid and make her crazy for him,

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Even the decent looking(tall + above average face) "pick up artists" never have a video of them appraoching women and making women horny for them by their words.If the women were interested it was before he said anything, and whatever he said once they got to talking prob made women less horny for him

But all these pick up "artists" have 1000s of videos on what words you need to say to get womens pussy wet.

water is wet

Last edited:
Does cold approach even work in 2021? Everyone is tuned out, staring at phones, hanging with friends, or is simply busy on the streets.
People in the US seem to not like talking to strangers in public places for some reason.

Last edited:
Does cold approach even work in 2021? Everyone is tuned out, staring at phones, hanging with friends, or is simply busy on the streets.
People in the US seem to not like talking to strangers in public places.
never seen one in rl.
I tried starting a conversation with a foid a few years ago but her dog was staring at me like it wanted to kill me,
and she wasn;t interested anyway

People in the US seem to not like talking to strangers in public places for some reason.
Cold approaches have been obliterated by social media and dating apps.
And now on top of that you've got people afraid of close contact because of the chinese flu.

It's beyond over for cold approaching, you might as well try to win the lottery, your odds will be better.
Even a chadlite would struggle like hell with cold approaches

Cold approaches have been obliterated by social media and dating apps.
And now on top of that you've got people afraid of close contact because of the chinese flu.

It's beyond over for cold approaching, you might as well try to win the lottery, your odds will be better.
Even a chadlite would struggle like hell with cold approaches
"Cold approaching" has been dead since around 2010.

"Cold approaching" has been dead since around 2010.
Tbh it's always been semi dead because even in the early 2000s it was the hardest way to pull
Social events or meeting people through friends was the norm back then, cold approaching was already veteran difficulty even back then

Tbh it's always been semi dead because even in the early 2000s it was the hardest way to pull
Social events or meeting people through friends was the norm back then, cold approaching was already veteran difficulty even back then
True, but at least back in the early 2000s, cold approaching wasn't heavily stigmatized, or even outright criminalized. Cold approaching in 2021 is liable to land you a "sexual harassment/sexual assault" charge.

True, but at least back in the early 2000s, cold approaching wasn't heavily stigmatized, or even outright criminalized. Cold approaching in 2021 is liable to land you a "sexual harassment/sexual assault" charge.
That's true. People werent as paranoid or hateful

Even if you ignore me too accusations there's another aspect that's brutal af nowadays: people can broadcast your failures to approach to the entire world because of smartphones and the internet.

Back then the chances of being recorded were extremely low. And even if you got recorded it would be a 144/240p video that wouldn't be spread on the internet or would at least fail to catch on

He doesn't look that very good-looking which proves that most of us exaggerate chad when he's simply tall, very NT, mostly average looking with a few prominent features in the eyes/jaw, and young.
height> face.
height makes you NT, while manletism destroy your self confidence,

height> face.
height makes you NT, while manletism destroy your self confidence,
I've noticed irl that tall ugly guys tend to look like they have better self esteem/confidence/are respected more than good looking manlets.

ever notice these pick up artists are 4/10s? what's up with that? what is this cope?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back