Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never understood the thought process behind girls giving blunt replies

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

I matched a girl i said hey

she said hey

i said how are you

she said "Good".

so i check her IG in her bio and ofc shes got like 6k followers 1k following

why do girls get a bit of attention and then think theyre like some sort of god who can be rude to people and shit

even if i got girls i couldnt bring myself to match people and reply but give dead replies, its legit WEIRDDDD

if u dont like someone, dont reply

if you like someone, at least speak like a normal person and dont be fucking rude

seriosuly what is their thought process behind it?!?!

I matched with a foid once (probably by accident) and the whore called me short and ugly then blocked me :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I would respond the same way, to be honest. Never knew how to answer that question. :feelsjuice:

There is no thought process.

Women are degenerates.

I matched with a foid once (probably by accident) and the whore called me short and ugly then blocked me :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
You should've told her your net worth first. :feelsaww:

You should've told her your net worth first. :feelsaww:
She didn’t even give me a chance to reply
Foids these days are giga brutal that’s why they all deserve rape and beating :lasereyes:

I definitely understand now that every girl realize the more men she has focused on her , the more she can extract from them

That’s why they still chat with you , she’s unenthusiastic but you could be the sucker who is gonna give her some cash when she’s in trouble or save her from a dangerous situation.

It took me very long to understand that , it’s a survival mechanism.

Even if she has 0 interest in you . She’ll still try to keep you in her circle

It perfectly explained this now infamous quote: we can still be friend right ?

I matched a girl i said hey

she said hey

i said how are you

she said "Good".

so i check her IG in her bio and ofc shes got like 6k followers 1k following

why do girls get a bit of attention and then think theyre like some sort of god who can be rude to people and shit

even if i got girls i couldnt bring myself to match people and reply but give dead replies, its legit WEIRDDDD

if u dont like someone, dont reply

if you like someone, at least speak like a normal person and dont be fucking rude

seriosuly what is their thought process behind it?!?!
I think Myron Gaines from the FreshandFit podcast said it best.

He did an experiment where he had a bunch of different dating app accounts and he paid for all the various boosts and perks, and he said he felt amazing when he saw all of the messages coming in, it was a huge ego boost. He said that was an "aha moment" to him about the female psyche, because women experience this EVERY SINGLE DAY.

He then said something along the lines of - "I would be a total piece of shit if I was getting attention and validation from women everyday like this, just for existing, from the age of 13 up till now".

I think this explains it perfectly. That's the reason why women today are so entitled, stuck up, etc.

The reason why most women are such bitches is because they really think they are special and above everyone around them, and that's because their reality tells them this everyday. You can't really blame them, every woman on the planet pretty much has goddess status in the modern era. It's almost like they are their own deity of a their own private religion.

Imagine how much different you would look at life and think of yourself of your everyday reality was like that of a woman. You wouldn't even be the person you are right now, you probably wouldn't even be self aware, because what reason do you have to think deeply about anything, when all of your base needs will be met just for existing and being attractive?

Narcissts and sociopaths I e. Women have no boundaries

I think Myron Gaines from the FreshandFit podcast said it best.

He did an experiment where he had a bunch of different dating app accounts and he paid for all the various boosts and perks, and he said he felt amazing when he saw all of the messages coming in, it was a huge ego boost. He said that was an "aha moment" to him about the female psyche, because women experience this EVERY SINGLE DAY.

He then said something along the lines of - "I would be a total piece of shit if I was getting attention and validation from women everyday like this, just for existing, from the age of 13 up till now".

I think this explains it perfectly. That's the reason why women today are so entitled, stuck up, etc.

The reason why most women are such bitches is because they really think they are special and above everyone around them, and that's because their reality tells them this everyday. You can't really blame them, every woman on the planet pretty much has goddess status in the modern era. It's almost like they are their own deity of a their own private religion.

Imagine how much different you would look at life and think of yourself of your everyday reality was like that of a woman. You wouldn't even be the person you are right now, you probably wouldn't even be self aware, because what reason do you have to think deeply about anything, when all of your base needs will be met just for existing and being attractive?
but if theyre gonna reply why waste ur time with a 1 word response? if i got 1000s of messages per day id simply only reply to the people i liked and speak like a normal person. why give 1 word replies to everyone? literally no point

how do we escape this hell

how are u meant to have a semi normal relationship with someone who admittedly has goddess status?!??!!?!?

only way i can think is to find a girl who isnt on dating apps , but then like how tf else are u meant to find her

only way i can think is to find a girl who isnt on dating apps , but then like how tf else are u meant to find her
You have to get them in their teens in a non western country.

I would respond the same way, to be honest. Never knew how to answer that question. :feelsjuice:
How are you?
Good, thanks, how are you?

It’s literally magic to be human

They give those replies when they are not interested in, i overheard my sister gossiping all day and night and foids chatting and being unable to shut up.

They give those replies when they are not interested in, i overheard my sister gossiping all day and night and foids chatting and being unable to shut up.
why match then? and why reply?

why give 1 word replies to everyone? literally no point
They don't give one word replies to everyone, just to the guys who they think might have some utility and can be strung along.

Leave the country and go somewhere different.

Myron Gaines is definitely off on a lot of things but what I like about him are his strict standards.

His parents are muslim and whenever he is asked on the show about when he's getting married, he always says he's moving to an Islamic country and looking specifically for a virgin bride, for him it's virgin or nothing. How many men do you know will publicly profess a standard like that.

He is involuntarily spreading the black pill when he speaks, he just doesn't realize it. That is literally locationmaxxing + "NoHymenNoDiamond" lol.

I've opened tinder and I was assaulted by gays. I deleted that shit instantly. That's Satan's work.

Short replies is better than no replies

Myron Gaines is definitely off on a lot of things but what I like about him are his strict standards.

His parents are muslim and whenever he is asked on the show about when he's getting married, he always says he's moving to an Islamic country and looking specifically for a virgin bride, for him it's virgin or nothing. How many men do you know will publicly profess a standard like that.

He is involuntarily spreading the black pill when he speaks, he just doesn't realize it. That is literally locationmaxxing + "NoHymenNoDiamond" lol
Yeah that is insanely based tbh ethnics are lucky they can do that

Utility like what?
What do you mean, isn't it obvious, free dates (free food, drinks, entertainment, etc). Women are always trying to line guys up to be in the friendzone so that they have a lot of useful idiots on standby.

Even the non goyim are struggling jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: was she a goy or a jewess?

What do you mean, isn't it obvious, free dates (free food, drinks, entertainment, etc). Women are always trying to line guys up to be in the friendzone so that they have a lot of useful idiots on standby.
:cryfeels:

“You’re subhuman but if you’re the one to leave me on read I’m the better person”