Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never would of ended up here or being mentally fucked if one foid liked me

I

IncelHeII

Even despite all the bullying and assaults going through pre-k to 6th grade in a nigger city, to becoming a recluse with minimum bullying but completely ignored from 7th to 12th grade, to spending 4.5 years in the army being hazed and fucked with and doing the most garbage fucking duties and living in the worst conditions in the barracks and in the field, withstanding shit fucking weather conditions, getting no fucking sleep, carrying fucking bullshit weapons for miles. If one woman ever shown me any attraction and interest, I could of coped with it all so much more. But I am fucking garbage. The message from women to me is very clear and concise, I am completely garbage unworthy of them despite what I do. Well I have a message for you women that will be delivered many many years in the future :feelshmm: