Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I noticed my depression and anxiety has gone down drastically after CA's shelter in place order;I've been interacting w/ a lot less white foids lately

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Is it just me? Any of you Californian incels here? I now realize that white foids are the source of my problem. When I'm in diverse ghetto areas I notice that latinas, asians, and black females treat me ok. When I'm in white liberal areas (SF/Marin county), I notice my self esteem lower because of the dismissive hostile treatment I get from the white foids in those areas.

I try to be as objective as I can as a ricecel on this forum but i cant seem to escape this brutal reality of SF that is the JBW racepill, its very pervasive and blatant. I've met white foids from austrailia, england, scotland, denmark, sweden, and most european countries in SF (this is a very international touristy city). But the local American white foids whom I grew up with treat me like an alien.

Radical feminism must die. Most women are stupid objectively speaking, thats why every other guy mentions how smart a woman is when we gossip amongst ourselves ("oh shes actually smart"), roughly 5-10% I would consider objective or smart. Most are just holes.

Last edited:
Didntread

roughly 5-10% I would consider objective or smart. Most are just holes.
cope, less than 1% are actually smart. Those 5-10% are just non retarded

White foids are the most privileged group of foids in the world. They're spoilt and hypergamous af, damaged goods all of them.

Not surprised, honestly. White foids are the most privileged people on the planet. Especially if you're ethnic like Asian or curry. They will treat you like less than dirt unless you are Chad or a dog.

fellow bay areacel here, asian foids are just as bad tbh, mostly because they are entitled. Its because of the relative scarcity of white chads and the ratio of guys to foids being so high. And yeah Ive noticed the same thing with foid attitude in the bay. At least in my university foids pretend to be nice.

White women :feelsUgh: :feelsseriously::feelsohgod:

The most annoying demographic on the planet.

You can't live in Cali and not be at least some form of NT
Not surprised, honestly. White foids are the most privileged people on the planet. Especially if you're ethnic like Asian or curry. They will treat you like less than dirt unless you are Chad or a dog.
White women :feelsUgh: :feelsseriously::feelsohgod:

The most annoying demographic on the planet.

Last edited:
Is it just me? Any of you Californian incels here? I now realize that white foids are the source of my problem. When I'm in diverse ghetto areas I notice that latinas, asians, and black females treat me ok. When I'm in white liberal areas (SF/Marin county), I notice my self esteem lower because of the dismissive hostile treatment I get from the white foids in those areas.

I try to be as objective as I can as a ricecel on this forum but i cant seem to escape this brutal reality of SF that is the JBW racepill, its very pervasive and blatant. I've met white foids from austrailia, england, scotland, denmark, sweden, and most european countries in SF (this is a very international touristy city). But the local American white foids whom I grew up with treat me like an alien.

Radical feminism must die. Most women are stupid objectively speaking, thats why every other guy mentions how smart a woman is when we gossip amongst ourselves ("oh shes actually smart"), roughly 5-10% I would consider objective or smart. Most are just holes.

Honestly my anxiety is high because I worry about my parents and myself. I am old too.

However its funny as fuck that "woke libbbralll" San Fransicko is so racist when it comes to dating.

fellow bay areacel here, asian foids are just as bad tbh, mostly because they are entitled. Its because of the relative scarcity of white chads and the ratio of guys to foids being so high. And yeah Ive noticed the same thing with foid attitude in the bay. At least in my university foids pretend to be nice.
Im not gonna ask for specifics so I'm just gonna assume. Yea foids at UC berkeley are noticeably nicer.
Honestly my anxiety is high because I worry about my parents and myself. I am old too.

However its funny as fuck that "woke libbbralll" San Fransicko is so racist when it comes to dating.
I don't wish San Francisco on anyone. Its hell on earth here for a sub8 male. If ricecel or currycel, absolutely over.

The women here are hypocrites. I grew up hating fox news because thats what the white liberals that I grew up with taught me to think. Then at my age of 30 as a ricecel, I see that fox news held the moral high ground. These white liberal females would rather fuck dogs than asian, indian, black, 5ft tall beaners, or sub8 white men. How could we ever become a melting pot and a unified nation with these liberal white cunts around?

Last edited:
Most women are stupid objectively speaking, thats why every other guy mentions how smart a woman is when we gossip amongst ourselves ("oh shes actually smart"), roughly 5-10% I would consider objective or smart. Most are just holes.

I came to the same realization years ago.

Most girls are severely mentally retarded and literally coast by thru life because there's a hole between their legs. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They even have less personality than normies, their whole life revolves around their looks and vagina, so they developed zero individuality

They are bigger trend followers than even retarded normies. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back