Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I omegled with some random finnish guy last night and we talked for an hour

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
lol how often do you get to hear the POV of a finn? @FinnCel hasn't posted anything for a long ass time that I know of. he says his country is being invaded by fucking somalis lmafo. also the english language is ruining finnish culture, and apparently there are US navy seals in finland for some reason and they get got mogged badly by finlands own marines and how much of a joke they are in performance. among other things, can't remember all at the moment. good chat

he has a cabin in rural lapland in the forest and he plans on hiding there if SHTF

Wow, nice stuff
stop necroing random weeks old threads you subhuman central asian mutt. @Fat Link tell this faggot to stop playing necro roulette with my threads.

stop necroing random weeks old threads you subhuman central asian mutt. @Fat Link tell this faggot to stop playing necro roulette with my threads.
You actually can ping moderators! Amazing

And no, im just watching random old threads, they are not necessarily must be yours

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back