Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I only exclusively retro game now. Modern gaming has become too gay and Jewish.

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
I am limiting myself to SNES, GBA and N64. Mostly just 2d games. Much more fun and immersive, and characters are much more emotive in 2d honestly.

Modern gaming has become too focused on monetization, nihilism for edginess, asshole-to-cunt character development, and shoehorned in homosex.

Even modern sequels and remakes to classic games have no idea what made those games great. I have plenty of retro nintendo games to suffice me. I think i will be posting about these games i am currently playing more often, giving thoughts and reviews.

time travel super nintendo GIF

Last edited:
Based retro games enjoyer:feelzez::hax:.

You could just go 10-20 years ago and games would still be good. Don't have to go all the way to 1970.

Based anyway.

I just go with anime & hentai games. It gives me a feeling like "retro" games gave me in the past.

Just play games that come out in 2010-2012

I just go with anime & hentai games. It gives me a feeling like "retro" games gave me in the past.
Yeah the rpg maker hentai games have modern animated cgs but still give an overall retro vibe. I've mostly stopped watching anime but I still shop for games on dlsite every once in a while

Yeah the rpg maker hentai games have modern animated cgs but still give an overall retro vibe. I've mostly stopped watching anime but I still shop for games on dlsite every once in a while
I thought of making a hentai game, but I realized that I don't have the ability to draw.

I thought of making a hentai game, but I realized that I don't have the ability to draw.
The bar for hentai games is quite low tbh. If you sort the dlsite doujins by new releases, you'll see most are quite amateurish. Typically lower quality drawing can be made up by targetting an obscure fetish. Still, as an artistically challenged person myself, I can never make a hentai game unless I'm willing to spend time coding and commission art from professionals.

The bar for hentai games is quite low tbh. If you sort the dlsite doujins by new releases, you'll see most are quite amateurish. Typically lower quality drawing can be made up by targetting an obscure fetish. Still, as an artistically challenged person myself, I can never make a hentai game unless I'm willing to spend time coding and commission art from professionals.
If we're talking about RPG Maker, I'd just need an artist to help me.

Everything up to 6gen is retro games now lol
- Not a single DLC, or microtransaction in sight, just wholesome full games.

Some PS3 games could also fit in that category too.