Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I only have two things in my life that keep me going on

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
The first one is that i want to become a mechanic. Aiming at repairing big stuff like trucks or farm vehicles seems like my last chance for careermaxxing.

The second one is waiting to be an oldcel, watching the inceldom levels rise year by year and be there to explain the truth to youngcels, but it's getting harder everyday.

It fills me with sadness looking at my previous copes like philosophy, math, programming, physics and realize that only people who can afford to be neets are the only ones that can be productive in those areas :feelscry:.

Tv doesn't fill the void anymore and i don't have vidya so i would have to work to buy a console or something.

Indeed its getting harder everyday, economy is not the best and probablñy never will

Your first career is over when we have electric cars worldwide

mogs me at having some kind of purpose in life

mogs me at having some kind of purpose in life
The thing is that i have to find a contrived purpose and one that doesn't yield immediate benefits compared to a normie having friends to hang out a few days a week and a normal job.

only thing keeping me going is the hope for surgery