Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I only listen to video game soundtracks

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
Based GrAY. For me it's elder scrolls soundtracks

I can’t blame you. I fucking love Sonic Adventure 1&2 and Shadow the Hedgehogs soundtracks

Game soundtracks can be really good mang. They can introduce you to many good songs and create memories.
My favorites are GTA III and VC soundtracks. Undertale and Deltarune also have a pretty good OST. But it's NFS MW 2005 that introduced me to metal. Life-changing almost, one of my primary copes nowadays.

I've been listening to Need for Speed Underground, Underground 2, Most wanted, Prostreet soundtracks

I can’t blame you. I fucking love Sonic Adventure 1&2 and Shadow the Hedgehogs soundtracks

Sonic Adventure 2 is definitely one of my favorites.
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

One of my favorite games (2, never played 1, should I?) and the soundtrack was just a masterpiece.

Would you recommend Sonic colors? The track you posted is really good.

:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

One of my favorite games (2, never played 1, should I?) and the soundtrack was just a masterpiece.

Would you recommend Sonic colors? The track you posted is really good.
I think you should play Sonic Adventure 1 and Sonic Colors, they're both great games in my opinion.

I really liked Red Dead Redemption 2, Its music is really good
The game and its soundtrack were excellent. "May I Stand Unshaken" still gives me chills. Ambience music also was very good. Completed the game 3 times. Hopefully GTA VI will be close in terms of the gameplay and details.

The game and its soundtrack were excellent. "May I Stand Unshaken" still gives me chills. Ambience music also was very good. Completed the game 3 times. Hopefully GTA VI will be close in terms of the gameplay and details.
I was really excited about GTA 6, but I'm honestly worried about how the game will turn out, considering the state of the gaming industry today.

I was really excited about GTA 6, but I'm honestly worried about how the game will turn out, considering the state of the gaming industry today.
I think it will be at least decent. All games from Rockstar are consistent with their quality except GTA Definitive Trilogy which was outsourced. Hopefully they don't cut on the quality because of how popular the game is.

I really liked Red Dead Redemption 2, Its music is really good the first Red Dead Redemption had good songs too sadly, I think rdr2 might be Rockstar's last great game.

i hope Rdr3 is set in the peak Wild west seing as how The second one is when The west is at its closing point and Rd1 is set after its death and Industrialization Is at its Birth and uses That Element for the Soundtrack

another great Cowboy Genere is the Call of Juarez which has a good soundtrack too

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqbR1kT5pNU&pp=ygUaY2FsbCBvZiBqdWFyZXogc291bmR0cmFjayA%3D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t9TlXAnDDM&pp=ygUaY2FsbCBvZiBqdWFyZXogc291bmR0cmFjayA%3D

Blast DOOM music

Based, that and anime music