Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I only think clearly when I'm pumped full of coffee

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Otherwise my brain is retard tier. It didn't used to be like this but throughout the entirety of this year I feel like it's been decaying. Compare my original posts I made on here to the posts I make now. The difference in quality is staggering.

Can any brocels relate to brain rot?

Yep, need stimulants to keep myself wagecucking. Otherwise i'd just LDAR all day and end up neet.

And when im not working I use weed to better enjoy my copes without constant inceldom thoughts

Otherwise my brain is retard tier. It didn't used to be like this but throughout the entirety of this year I feel like it's been decaying. Compare my original posts I made on here to the posts I make now. The difference in quality is staggering.

Can any brocels relate to brain rot?
Of course, my ability to focus or reason has been so retarded, that I barely can get much done.

Not to think clearly, but to actually sit down focused and do something productive for a decent amount of time (read: more than 5 minutes or so): to me it has to be coffee + Ritalin and even that doesn't work sometimes, also doesn't last very long and depends on my current levels of tolerance towards Ritalin.

Same thing. Raw caffeine doesn't do shit to me.

yeah same with me

Not to think clearly, but to actually sit down focused and do something productive for a decent amount of time (read: more than 5 minutes or so): to me it has to be coffee + Ritalin and even that doesn't work sometimes, also doesn't last very long and depends on my current levels of tolerance towards Ritalin.
Do you have ADHD?

Same thing. Raw caffeine doesn't do shit to me.
Some of us have higher tolerance. I have to get about five cups in to get an effect.

Of course, my ability to focus or reason has been so retarded, that I barely can get much done.
Has it always been this way for you?

Yep, need stimulants to keep myself wagecucking. Otherwise i'd just LDAR all day and end up neet.

And when im not working I use weed to better enjoy my copes without constant inceldom thoughts
Brutal.

Has it always been this way for you?
In youth, I would just stare at the paper or be so dumb founded at what I was doing, when I started drinking coffee, the high was great, after time passed, well you know the effects.

In youth, I would just stare at the paper or be so dumb founded at what I was doing, when I started drinking coffee, the high was great, after time passed, well you know the effects.
The withdrawal is always suicide fuel

Do you have ADHD?
I have both that and depression. It's been tough.

I don't know how I ever thought I was NT (I did use to think that). I'm not some turboautist who can't have a proper conversation with another human being or something, but I'm definitely not an NT functional human being either.

That’s almost everyone can relate. Coffee is a godsend from my people.

Nice song :feelsmusic:

I only think clearly when I’m suffering and filled with anger and mania. If I’m depressed, my mind can’t see through all the fog. But it also depends on the amount. If I’m on a heavy manic episode, then I’m fucked.

I only think clearly when I’m suffering and filled with anger and mania. If I’m depressed, my mind can’t see through all the fog. But it also depends on the amount. If I’m on a heavy manic episode, then I’m fucked.
That's odd since anger is supposed to cloud your logical thinking since it triggers a fight or flight response.

That's odd since anger is supposed to cloud your logical thinking since it triggers a fight or flight response.
Perhaps the wording was a bit off. What I meant to say is I legit have no will to live, so I can only recharge myself through mania. I can see things clear only during intensity, whereas I’m always defused, exhausted and in search for stimulus when sad and depressed (ergo unable to work my mind) as opposed to wanting to thrive and function neutrally.

I can relate to this. I feel like the protagonist from 'Flowers for Algernon'. Certain days I can think so clearly and so quickly with lucid writing, other days I feel like a bumbling retard and all stilted and my intelligence is rapidly deteriorating. Some things that help me for some reason:

- Rain: The air just feels different. It's so much easier to concentrate and be creative.
- Dark Chocolate: 80-100% dark chocolate gives a brainpower boost to me for some reason. It's bitter tho.
- Coffee: Usually if I really have to get something done I drink a shitton. The equivalent of six cups in one sitting.
- Not eating: Eating usually makes me very unfocused. After 3 days without eating is when I hit peak clarity. Before and after my brain is less clear.
- Exercise: It doesn't have to be much. Stretching and casual weight exercises help increase blood flow and make me feel lighter and more intelligent.
- ADHD Music: Idk why but it works. You can find it on YouTube. Otherwise stuff like Breakcore is autistic enough to get my brain to focus. Idk how that works.

Coffee is based. I have it every morning even if I'm not working that day.

because you are now a dependant addict

because you are now a dependant addict
I never even had much caffeine during my life. My brain just died earlier this year. Probably from lack of sleep and depression.

I never even had much caffeine during my life. My brain just died earlier this year. Probably from lack of sleep and depression.
okay i see then yes you need to sleep better