Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ordered another sex doll

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I threw my old one away years ago because it was a cheap chinese knockoff that got moldy. I've been so uncontrollably horny lately that I broke down and ordered another one. I've been masturbating six times a day. I used to fuck my old sex doll for four hours straight. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Loop Milk GIF

Potbellypos sexdoll rn

Idk how you guys fuck sexdolls. Back when I was deep in my depression trying to cope I bought a fleshlight and it felt uncomfortable af.

Idk how you guys fuck sexdolls. Back when I was deep in my depression trying to cope I bought a fleshlight and it felt uncomfortable af.
I beat off with my fleshlight six times a day. Maybe you just need to try a different one, I've bought a bunch and some feel better than others.

I beat off with my fleshlight six times a day. Maybe you just need to try a different one, I've bought a bunch and some feel better than others.
I'd rather spend my money on something else lmao to be frank. Idk how you niggas have that high libidos while being incel it must be hell.

Doesn't fucking a sexdoll feel like fucking a corpse?