Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I overheard femoids talking shit about manlets today

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Stacyless virgin
★★★★★
One of them bragged about how tall she is and how in hs she heightmogged all the boys, the other one said she'd never date a man under 180 cm and she had a rly tall dude as her prom date. I couldn't hear what the other two girls were saying but probably similar stuff. These bitches were indirectly demasculinizing me as im the shortest guy in my uni group.
@Broly @To koniec thoughts on this fellow manlets?

if you put a bbc up :feelsaww:your ass you will gain 20 cm. you should try it

Seems to me like foids are getting taller but not men which means the gap is closing, and its causing foids to height and size mog a lot of men. Even 6 feet women are not uncommon anymore.

Brutal heightpill. I’ve overheard some during my time in high school as well. However in college I’m by myself even more so I don’t have to hear shit like that anymore. A lot girls I see are almost my height too, it’s not just white ones. There’s a Korean girl in my math class who’s my height, Korean girl. Jfl, jfl.

Brutal heightpill. I’ve overheard some during my time in high school as well. However in college I’m by myself even more so I don’t have to hear shit like that anymore. A lot girls I see are almost my height too, it’s not just white ones. There’s a Korean girl in my math class who’s my height, Korean girl. Jfl, jfl.
I've seen many curry foids now who are taller than me. I'm 5'7 living in curryland.

I get height mogged daily by middleschoolers, what I noticed is both boys and girls are in 170 something cm range, girls stop growing at that age while boys will grow additional 10 cm.

One of them bragged about how tall she is and how in hs she heightmogged all the boys, the other one said she'd never date a man under 180 cm and she had a rly tall dude as her prom date. I couldn't hear what the other two girls were saying but probably similar stuff. These bitches were indirectly demasculinizing me as im the shortest guy in my uni group.
@Broly @To koniec thoughts on this fellow manlets?
Those same cunts would be outraged if they overheard a group of men talking the same way about landwhales. I fucking hate foids with a passion and i wish i could do something about it

Shoot them (with a camera)