Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Owned Fluffykitten03 In A Debate.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Here's the screenshots:

Screenshot 216
Screenshot 220
Screenshot 219

Lol this dumb bitch had no argument against the facts I was saying.

Blue pilled and red pilled retards deny reality and don't care about the truth. Just what makes them feel good.

The black pill and lookism is 100% true and correct.

LOOKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else.

Keep giving that whore more attention you good little cuck

She wipes from back to front.

Here's the screenshots:

View attachment 659402View attachment 659403View attachment 659405

Lol this dumb bitch had no argument against the facts I was saying.

Blue pilled and red pilled retards deny reality and don't care about the truth. Just what makes them feel good.

The black pill and lookism is 100% true and correct.

LOOKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else.
Bet she won't post this jfl

"No" great argument whore :feelshaha:

It's full of blackpill too, they always admit it in the comments of most posts.
They have let it slip that looks matter plenty of times.

They have let it slip that looks matter plenty of times.
I've seen so many posts when the comments are full of those types, saying stuff like oh as if you'd get anything, ugly inkwell.

why do you even care to debate with some used up whore

OP:
097d2ff0 3293 4a9b 83d6 9413aa57279f
i pwned fluffykitten03 in a csgo match

Last edited:
Fluffykitten03 'Looks do matter just not in the way you think they do'

EXACTLY

The entire of foundation tier/placement students were not told they need at least Cs to pass exams because the thought of not passing doesn't make them feel good.

I missed out on my only chance for making my family happy because of the :bluepill:

Last edited:
She displayed a room temperature IQ.

I guarantee this whore doesn't believe in the bs she spews she's just a sociopath who gets off on bullying outcast males.
proud slut.
she drinks party's and fucks chads then bullys incels in her free time and tries to gaslight them with personality and respect wahmen this whore is evil and she's just your average femoid.

Last edited:
fuck I want her to be my femdom mommy :owo: she's so hot.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xojmo8/apparently_if_you_refuse_to_engage_with_their/

See how they crop the post so that it does not show what the comments said? Disingenuous fucks.

apparently if you just state something and provide no argument for it and call any argument against your statement bullshit then you win. sad little fuckers. it would be easier if they would stop their pathetic attempt at virtue signaling and just be open bullies but being doubletalking gaslighters is part of the game for these normie monsters and even if everyone can see through it they get a kick out of it anyway. NTs are sick.

Last edited:
Their whole subreddit is blue pilled damage control and cope. Exactly like what I said in the OP. They don't care about the truth. Just what makes them feel good.

The whore posted about you

I'm sorry you had to make a Reddit account

I want that Evil whoRe gone.

teehee "looks matter incel but they actually don't. no your lived experience is wrong. nuh uh." her entire dialogue, what a useless cunt. I want her crushed destroyed and fucked off forever and a symbol of discouragement for other evil whores like her to not fuck with incels in the future.

all the fluffykittens of the world need to be out in their placed and fucked off forever so we can at least cope in peace without their harassment. they need to leave us the fuck alone

i dont think she got owned. you initiated the conversation and posted a bunch of shit she didnt read. she doesn't give a fuck about you which is why she gave one word responses. imho i think this just makes you look like a simp. these ITfoids live rent free in your heads. just ignore them

i dont think she got owned. you initiated the conversation and posted a bunch of shit she didnt read. she doesn't give a fuck about you which is why she gave one word responses. imho i think this just makes you look like a simp. these ITfoids live rent free in your heads. just ignore them
She had no response or counter argument to any of the facts I said. There for I win.

I'm getting under her skin :feelsohh:
she's going to bully us and harass us with her gaslighting bs then I'm going to harass her with my fantasies. an eye for an eye.