Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I peaked in Middle School.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I peaked in Middle School, now I'm a washed up, failed normie.

Last edited:
I peaked the moment I was born. My life has been shit since.

:feelscry:

I didn't even speak English as my first language in kindergarten. It was an up hill battle since then. No friends and non-NT. Looking back i look like a literally retarded kid with bulging garfield eyes. There was a time in 1st grade where i looked normal then my retarded mother thought it would be cute to fatten me up. Fed us milk shakes all summer (brother and I). Got fat and struggling with stretch marks and being fat in my 30s. What a dumbass. My oldest memory was just running around in the playground in preschool having fun but I specifically in my memories i know I didn't have friends. I couldnt even speak english. I knew english but i was too dumb to know that it was a different language and they wouldnt understand my native language. Literally my loneliness has made me depressed since 5th grade i started counting from there my extreme mental anguish. Classmates were dating etc. Like there was a wall between my life and my classmates. I don't like talking to them anymore since i had nothing in common with them as kids not as an adult. I was left out most social events

Instead of a failed normie, I'm a successful incel in that I'm comfortmaxxing and corporatebuxxing. Literally nothing to do anymore but rot. Depression has been managed to much lower levels. Just waiting for death gives me extreme hope

Last edited:
I peaked in kindergarten

I peaked at first cell division. It all went down from there. :incel:

Same
peaked in 8th grade. Little did i know in 8th grade pe/gym was the last time id ever be apart of a circle of male/female friends that actually invited me to conversation and played games with me:feelsbadman:

I peaked in Middle School, now I'm a washed up, failed normie.
if you peaked in Middle School, you are definitely a fakecel, because that means you had sex at 13.

The sad thing about me is that I am peaked right now and am still KHHV

I will peak on my deathbed

if you peaked in Middle School, you are definitely a fakecel, because that means you had sex at 13.

The sad thing about me is that I am peaked right now and am still KHHV
The only thing that happened to me in Middle School is that I went from KHHV ----> KV.

The only other thing that happened is that I had a online gf when I was 13 (Cringy, I know)

The only thing that happened to me in Middle School is that I went from KHHV ----> KV.

The only other thing that happened is that I had a online gf when I was 13 (Cringy, I know)
that's better than nothing. I wonder what it's like to seduce a woman thru text. Must be weird. Why would they pay attention to you, or care what you have to say?

I wonder what it's like to seduce a woman thru text. Must be weird
Most of the time we just acted lovey-dovey and shit, kinda cringy. The silver lining of it is that we videochatted each other, and apparently she didn't find me repulsive at all and continued talking to me. Too bad it wasn't a real life relationship though.

Most of the time we just acted lovey-dovey and shit, kinda cringy. The silver lining of it is that we videochatted each other, and apparently she didn't find me repulsive at all and continued talking to me. Too bad it wasn't a real life relationship though.
UGGGH :chad: