Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I pray everyday for Putin to invade Europe

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
Hopefully he won't stop at Ukraine and invade all of Europe.
Living under Putin's rule would be massive lifefuel for Eurocels.
I know the odds are infinitely small tho.

The west has to fall.

Go play hearts of iron

JFL Russia has one of the highest suicide rates in the world and their prisons for men are living hell while the criminal justice system is lenient to foids. Slavcels are turned into flesh with maggots in plastic bag while their foids get shitted on face in Dubai. Every country on earth seems like to be the same satanic shit, there's not a single based country. I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!

JFL Russia has one of the highest suicide rates in the world and their prisons for men are living hell while the criminal justice system is lenient to foids. Slavcels are turned into flesh with maggots in plastic bag while their foids get shitted on face in Dubai. Every country on earth seems like to be the same satanic shit, there's not a single based country. I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!
I am fine with Putin nuking Europe off the map

Every country on earth seems like to be the same satanic shit, there's not a single based country. I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!
DEAADA75 0F48 430E B82A 177DDDEC19D4

I want China to rule all just so I can see just how bad things could get for everyone.

Europe should accept sharia .

The west has to fall.
Russias military isn't strong enough to take on All of Europe. Maybe it could've conquered Europe back when it used to be the Soviet Union, but it was prevented because of NATO

The west has to fall.
If russia invades europe , it will be the best thing to happen to europe since the end of world war two.