Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I prefer fat/husky guys, I just ended up marrying Johnny Six Pack”

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
138E28BA 635C 42BA A29D E69CA1297C5C

View: https://reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/n61tdp/_/gx62gsa/?context=1

I can’t fucking stand all these “I gave the ugly guy a chance but he was an asshole so I ended up going for good looking guys who treat me so much better” stories

"Ugly dudes treated me horribly."
Wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way around. I don't understand this mutt's logic in making that post, all it does is prove both the blackpill and that looks matter. And of course, another foid attacking people "outside of societal norms."

that's some prime mental gymnastics to justify being a shallow whore

Fuck that stupid whore.

They probably treat the ugly guys like shit and that's why they "turn out to be assholes" every time. Even the mindset that they "gave them a chance" is wrong. Notice how she doesn't say she gave Chad a chance, it "just happened teehee".

Fucking whores man. :reeeeee:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way around. I don't understand this mutt's logic in making this post, all it does is prove both the blackpill and that looks matter. And of course, another foid attacking people "outside of societal norms."
And why go for an ugly guy if you don’t even find him attractive in the first place? It’s a waste of time for both parties.
Also the girl who said she dated ugly guys cuz sex didn’t matter to her is sus as fuck

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way around. I don't understand this mutt's logic in making this post, all it does is prove both the :feelshaha:blackpill and that looks matter. And of course, another foid attacking people "outside of societal norms."
Based

Foids are worthless. They'd unironically even support rape if it was socially accepted. They'd be the first to say that foids who get raped did something to deserve it :feelshaha: in fact they support rape if done by a transexual jfl.

And why go for an ugly guy if you don’t even find him attractive in the first place? It’s a waste of time for both parties.
Also the girl who said she dated ugly guys cuz sex didn’t matter to her is sus as fuck
it's those type of foids, that usually are the quiet ones, and say "sex doesn't matter' and such. That are fucking behind all closed doors.

Based

Foids are worthless. They'd unironically even support rape if it was socially accepted. They'd be the first to say that foids who get raped did something to deserve it :feelshaha: in fact they support rape if done by a transexual jfl.
I agree.
But also, they love rape and getting raped. It has been proven that rape is something they craved.

I agree.
But also, they love rape and getting raped. It has been proven that rape is something they craved.
That’s a contradiction tho

rape is something you cannot enjoy

That’s a contradiction tho

rape is something you cannot enjoy
Perhaps.
It confuses me sometimes. Rape fantasies among foids are common, and they like hardcore sex (that could be considered on the borderline of rape). But I guess certain things take things too far. It's hard to really tell with foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back