Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I prefer noodlefoids of aesthetic refinement over white gigastacies

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
A lot of Asian girls have a sense of stoic dignity and sobriety to them like you’re gazing at Princess Kaguya in the bamboo stalks:feelsohh: I’m OBSESSED with those kinds of noodles even if they aren’t as conventionally attractive as white Stacies:horror:

Conversely when it comes to aesthetic refinement the “Starbucks sorority girl instagram vacation tiktok partying rave-going GigaStacies” just feel like cheap worthless hookers ahahahaha:horror:

This thread is in response to mentally ill ricebros recently saying they don’t want noodles because they worship white foids:horror:

true tbh. Asian foids Do look more calm and composed compared to most white Stacies who like street hookers

I like them because a lot of Asian foids don’t age like shit :feelsjuice:

i prefer piperlos' sister over anyone else

she could crush my dick with her unusually large hands

I'm open to all women except for "those" with dicks.

But I definitely prefer those types, I feel like a lot of our lifestyles would congeal well.

However, when they get old they look really bad tbh. Anyways, I'm no volcel/fakecel, I'd be with any women.

Imagine being a blackpiller and saying like this .
After knowing all foids are whores and have no dignity

Giga cope, neotonic Aryan gigastacy goddesses easily mog the best looking noodlewhkre

I'm just kidding BTW I'm also non NT

Me too, but I hate the white worshipping ones and the ones who fetishize mixed babies. I also don't want to be into white women because I would feel like a hypocrite.

true tbh. Asian foids Do look more calm and composed compared to most white Stacies who like street hookers
Me too, but I hate the white worshipping ones and the ones who fetishize mixed babies. I also don't want to be into white women because I would feel like a hypocrite.

Noodlewhores>White Stacie's

Change my mind,

Ofcourde you would one of those moronic white fakecel losers who go all chink fever because your soy ridden normie ass couldn't land a cracker bitch

Ofcourde you would one of those moronic white fakecel losers who go all chink fever because your soy ridden normie ass couldn't land a cracker bitch
Im rice you faggot nigger literally said it explicitly in the post faggot bitch stop commenting on all my threads ahahahahaha

You will first cus literally an impoverished shitskin living in the worst country in the entire world
You are completely wrong. India is on the way up

Shitskin Hindu dindu cope:lul:
You're one of those retards that hate india but once you start living in the rural areas you'll think of it as the best incel escape space.

You're one of those retards that hate india but once you start living in the rural areas you'll think of it as literal hell on earth post apocalyptic shit irl surrounded by low IQ subhumans who bathe in cow shit
:yes:

But they give you worse genes for your sons

You will always be a slanty eyed servile upholder of the noodlewhores as they get dicked down by the huuuwhyte man
Literally 100% of people would choose that over being a shitskin hindu living in poverty in the Fallout 3 Mad Max type hellhole that is rural India so I win

Literally 100% of people would choose that over being a shitskin hindu living in poverty in the Fallout 3 Mad Max type hellhole that is rural India so I win
Yeah, you win Chinghua Lee's pussy dripping with white man cum as your financial overlord for the next million years as the she-pajeets in our country are forced into arranged marriage with us as they are too hideous for the JBW

are you sexually attracted to noodles? @Incelius Savage

View: https://youtu.be/blJOlaIufYA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back