Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I Ran Into A Friend I Knew Since Middle School And He Was Destroyed By A Woman

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
I knew this guy since middle school into high school. I ran into him by pure chance as I had gone to this store just casually. The guy was destroyed by a woman. I did not recognize him but he did, use to wear glasses and be a bit bigger. I lost contact with him after high school. Last I saw were Facebook posts about him and his girlfriend and he was always crying about her. Now the guy looked skinny but the drug addict type skinny and messed up teeth like he was a pipe smoker. He told me he had been in and out of jail. Apparently had issues with his girl, lost custody of his kid because he had been charged with domestic abuse. Said he had just come out of prison. Genuinely felt bad for him because he was a good guy. I drifted apart from him in high school because my middle school friends had changed during high school trying to get the teenage experience (doing drugs, drinking, sex). Told me he had lost everything, his kid, his apartment, his job all because of drama with his girl.

Wish I could have helped the guy but I don't have my own place and he is pretty much a stranger now. I did not even give him my info because things like that tend to shoot you in the foot when they start to ask you for money.

Sex Haver problems

The blackpill hasn't guided him

This is quite typical of normies other than the prison part. He still mogs us all by reproducing.

This is quite typical of normies other than the prison part. He still mogs us all by reproducing.
You'll meet alot of different characters in prison also they may not go to prison but end up having the cops called on them or spending time in the holding cells

He was most likely was a cuck who was raising another mans child

The fate of countless normies.

The fate of countless normies.
Indeed. The crazy thing is life doesn’t prepare men for this at all. We are lied to all our lives in the west so these things probably hit men like a sack of bricks.

I have an old acquaintance who went through something very similar only he’s so brainwashed he’s coping and thinks he can fix it.