Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I randomly discovered a nazi discord server

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
This is the first random discord server I ever joined and I naturally started posting jewpills in the general chat so the mod added me to a private channel with him and a few other sfcels where they share based memes
:feelskek:

There are more of us than you think @DarkStarDown

No nazi Discord for your face

Share the memes. Telegram is better.

I don't it matters too much because far right ethnonationalism is becoming ubiquitous. We are literally on every social media platform so our views are becoming commonplace. Now compare our current growing popularity with just a few years back when we were on the fringes of 4Chan. @Uggo Mongo @DarkStarDown

Very kosher of you

I don't it matters too much because far right ethnonationalism is becoming ubiquitous. We are literally on every social media platform so our views are becoming commonplace. Now compare our current growing popularity with just a few years back when we were on the fringes of 4Chan. @Uggo Mongo @DarkStarDown
Are you talking about twitter?

This is the first random discord server I ever joined and I naturally started posting jewpills in the general chat so the mod added me to a private channel with him and a few other sfcels where they share based memes
:feelskek:

There are more of us than you think @DarkStarDown
Well i’m conflicted- because you shouldn’t be there technically, unless they allow non-Whites/Europeans, but based for sharing these Jewpills.

Heightpill btw the mod is 6'4 and autistic but has had sex with 5+ women

Well i’m conflicted- because you shouldn’t be there technically, unless they allow non-Whites/Europeans, but based for sharing these Jewpills.
Lol whites are busy fucking niggers and dogs, it's ethnics like us that do the hard word of spreading the jewpill

Are you talking about twitter?
Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Discord, Telegram, 4Chan, etc. Even on reddit, there are popular thriving race realist White centric subs. Its really difficult to eliminate views and sentiments even for the most draconian and tyrannical of mod teams when those views are literally everywhere.

Same thing happened with me on telegram kek. I posted a bunch of happy merchant memes in liveleaks and got banned but someone invited me to a channel with “NOT FEDS” in the name. Two users were fighting over who was whiter so I left since I had no business being there as a sandnigger

I think by “us”, he meant infiltrators. Ethnics shouldn’t be allowed in WN spaces or chats, they’re subversive and don’t contribute anything meaningful

does anyone here know jewminati server?

I think by “us”, he meant infiltrators. Ethnics shouldn’t be allowed in WN spaces or chats, they’re subversive and don’t contribute anything meaningful
You need to relax saying all that dumb shit

There have always been a few based subs
The thing is that, even normies are agreeing with the race realists from these subs. This is a new development. Previously, all we ever got was condemnation and ridicule from normies, but that's changing now.
4chan is literally just reddit for edgy normies now. Very low quality and subverted
Normies have infiltrated it as word of its original edgy posters started to spread some years back. The good thing here is that normies have begun appropriating and accepting some of our views; bad thing is that by appropriation, there's some inevitable dilution of the original message. Nevertheless, the point I was making is that our views have gained some traction and acceptance among conformists and moderates .

theres nothing more based then southern german telegram channels

You need to relax saying all that dumb shit
Mad ‘cause I hit too close to home, eh? It’s nigh-impossible for an ethnic to be “based” on racial issues.

Your average ethnic in the far right is a “pyOOr IbERiAn:feelstastyman:” LARPing spic or “TrOO ARyEAn:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:” LARPing curroid. They’re all just racemixer-aspirants coping and LARPing about being white and trying to carve out a place for their subhman deathnicities in a future white ethnostate.

They also try to crab bucket “lower” whites all the time and make posts trying to turn Germanics against Slavs/Celts/Meds/Finno-Ugrics. Funnily enough, I think I’ve seen multiple “Italians aren’t white” posts from you yourself

Last edited:
Lol whites are busy fucking niggers and dogs, it's ethnics like us that do the hard word of spreading the jewpill
Only reason for that, is because White countries are far more ZOGged.

Yup, I think I mentioned a few incidents with that recently with a channel im on.
Mad ‘cause I hit too close to home, eh? It’s nigh-impossible for an ethnic to be “based” on racial issues.

Your average ethnic in the far right is a “pyOOr IbERiAn:feelstastyman:” LARPing spic or “TrOO ARyEAn:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:” LARPing curroid. They’re all just racemixer-aspirants coping and LARPing about being white and trying to carve out a place for their subhman deathnicities in a future white ethnostate.

They also try to crab bucket “lower” whites all the time and make posts trying to turn Germanics against Slavs/Celts/Meds/Finno-Ugrics. Funnily enough, I think I’ve seen multiple “Italians aren’t white” posts from you yourself
100% & yup, he’s made many “Meds & Slavs aren’t White” statements.

I can never catch a break: On here, it’s underaged LARPs, shit-tok faggots, Infiltroons, etc.

Over there, it’s ethnics who LARP to try & sow discourse, though ofc we do have underaged LARPs just “there for the memes” much like here.

if you can find it then it's nothing special

Not a single molecule

I will continue posting in WN spaces and you will keep crying about it

100% & yup, he’s made many “Meds & Slavs aren’t White” statements.

I can never catch a break: On here, it’s underaged LARPs, shit-tok faggots, Infiltroons, etc.

Over there, it’s ethnics who LARP to try & sow discourse, though ofc we do have underaged LARPs just “there for the memes” much like here.
5BCD23CE 790C 4A42 AEDA 2EBC1D6687D5

Whitest man in italy

Not a single molecule

I will continue posting in WN spaces and you will keep crying about it
Not crying about jackshit; your broken English and clueless takes will get you ousted eventually

Not crying about jackshit; your broken English and clueless takes will get you ousted eventually
>broken English

I'd be willing to bet anything that my english is better than yours, shitskin

>broken English

I'd be willing to bet anything that my english is better than yours, shitskin
No nigga, your English is trash. It very much shows that you grew up in curryland

No nigga, your English is trash. It very much shows that you grew up in curryland
I'm sure it does, which is why @PLA1092 made an entire thread on why my english is indiscernible from that of an amerimutt despite not living there :feelskek:

You're just a low iq brown dravidian retard, you have none of the nuance and clarity of thought that @wereq does

I'm sure it does, which is why @
PLA1092
@PLA1092 made an entire thread on why my english is indiscernible from that of an amerimutt despite not living there :feelskek:
Link the thread? And the average american doesn’t speak good english anyway, they talk in nigspeak. Not the case for WN spaces, or at least the ones I’ve been in proximity of these past years.
You're just a low iq brown dravidian retard, you have none of the nuance and clarity of thought that @
wereq
@wereq does
Keep projecting; your takes are dogshit, especially when it comes to race. You can’t even understand basic concepts such as phenotype ≠ genotype, hence your coping about Southern Europeans being non-white because a minority of MENA-looking ones exist

Link the thread?
No I don't think I will
Keep projecting; your takes are dogshit, especially when it comes to race. You can’t even understand basic concepts such as phenotype ≠ genotype, hence your coping about Southern Europeans being non-white because a minority of MENA-looking ones exist
Muh genotype. Why is it that nobody ever accuses anglos or germans of being non-white? It's because even after factoring for their phenotypic variation they still look indistinguishably white

Meds on the other hand have a significant population that looks like its straight out of morocco. If you look white you're white, simple as

they're common these days

Just cherrypick some random image which you've shown before in order to advance your narrative theory: Also, he's from Sicily so I'm pretty sure he's a gypsy and/or has gypsy roots.

Istockphoto 1125716331 1024x1024

Folk group.

2june2006 134

Italian infantry

GuiXbCg

Women in folk costumes.

I'm sure it does, which is why @PLA1092 made an entire thread on why my english is indiscernible from that of an amerimutt despite not living there :feelskek:
Link the thread?
I think this is it:

You're just a low iq brown dravidian retard, you have none of the nuance and clarity of thought that @wereq does
Projection- if anyone here is lacking nuance, it's you.
As proven here: He can't seem to discern the fact that some Meds look MENA, similar to how some MENA can pass as White(usually med) nor can he understand that whilst genotypes do correlate with phenos, they do not always equate.
Muh genotype
Yes, genetic composition: Which of course, is more than looks & can influence IQ, behavior, etc.

“There are at least three major, highly differentiated populations that have contributed substantial amounts of ancestry to almost everybody that has European ancestry today,”

Those include hunter-gatherers from western Europe, the early farmers who brought agriculture to Europe from the Near East, and a newly identified group of ancient north Eurasians who arrived in Europe sometime after the introduction of agriculture.
. Why is it that nobody ever accuses anglos or germans of being non-white? It's because even after factoring for their phenotypic variation they still look indistinguishably white

Meds on the other hand have a significant population that looks like its straight out of morocco. If you look white you're white, simple as
This are the average Med phenotypes:

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

74649833 695261060965713 3006247489658421248 n

Atlanto-Med.

It's also worth noting, the Nordic pheno was considered a depigmented version of the Med pheno:

Coon took the Nordics to be a partially depigmented branch of the greater Mediterranean racial stock.[28] This theory was also supported by Coon's mentor Earnest Albert Hooton, who in the same year published Twilight of Man, which stated: "The Nordic race is certainly a depigmented offshoot from the basic long-headed Mediterranean stock. It deserves separate racial classification only because its blond hair (ash or golden), its pure blue or grey eyes".[29][28]

If you look white you're white, simple as
So White passing MENAs somehow are all automatically White? Yeah, jfl.

This will be my last time every replying to you on matters related to the OP or this btw, since it's clear your brain lacks the ability to understand nuance, and just want to fling shit around with no basis for an argument, since you're a bad faith actor: Let me know when you eventually do get kicked btw, I'd love to hear about it.

@Chudpreet

Last edited:
Just cherrypick some random image which you've shown before in order to advance your narrative theory: Also, he's from Sicily so I'm pretty sure he's a gypsy and/or has gypsy roots.

View attachment 1151209
Folk group.

View attachment 1151210
Italian infantry

View attachment 1151211

Women in folk costumes.

I think this is it:

Projection- if anyone here is lacking nuance, it's you.

As proven here: He can't seem to discern the fact that some Meds look MENA, similar to how some MENA can pass as White(usually med) nor can he understand that whilst genotypes do correlate with phenos, they do not always equate.

Yes, genetic composition: Which of course, is more than looks & can influence IQ, behavior, etc.

This are the average Med phenotypes:

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

View attachment 1151218

Atlanto-Med.

It's also worth noting, the Nordic pheno was considered a depigmented version of the Med pheno:

So White passing MENAs somehow are all automatically White? Yeah, jfl.

This will be my last time every replying to you on matters related to the OP or this btw, since it's clear your brain lacks the ability to understand nuance, and just want to fling shit around with no basis for an argument, since you're a bad faith actor: Let me know when you eventually do get kicked btw, I'd love to hear about it.

@Chudpreet
I'll be honest I didn't read your phd thesis but i dont really care about getting kicked because I'm deleting the account in about 11 days anyway
1706974385299945m