Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I realized that it's not too late for me to get revenge

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Because I realized that there's a thing called "highschool reunion" after hearing a [UWSL]normie in our groupchat said that we will meet each other soon once we're successful. And that gave me hope. [/UWSL]

I may not able to get revenge in highschool, but I will definitely make them pay later in life. I'm willing to wait long until it's the opportunity to strike.

While there's still time, I'm going to martial arts maxx and gymmaxx so I will be able to defeat them when I get the chance.

For now I'm going to work any job offered to me, I think it doesn't matter what kind of job it is as long as it makes me earn enough money to buy the things needed for my final mission in life.

I just hope they include me in our highschool reunion tho. If they don't, it's over :feelsrope:

Just fucking leave that group and be a solitary man like me

Just leave this shit man it will hurt you more in the process

Good luck in your kung fu journey

Because I realized that there's a thing called "highschool reunion" after hearing a [UWSL]normie in our groupchat said that we will meet each other soon once we're successful. And that gave me hope. [/UWSL]

I may not able to get revenge in highschool, but I will definitely make them pay later in life. I'm willing to wait long until it's the opportunity to strike.

While there's still time, I'm going to martial arts maxx and gymmaxx so I will be able to defeat them when I get the chance.

For now I'm going to work any job offered to me, I think it doesn't matter what kind of job it is as long as it makes me earn enough money to buy the things needed for my final mission in life.

I just hope they include me in our highschool reunion tho. If they don't, it's over :feelsrope:
Have fun with the revenge

it is nevER late for some retribution.

If I have a high school reunion I'm definitely going. I'm money mogging everyone there and reminding them how poor they are compared to me.