Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I really feel bad for john krasinski aka jim from the office.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
John-Krasinski-in-Jack-Ryan-2018.jpg

No matter what he does, he will always be viewed as jim from the office.
Guy seems to have a desire to star in action movies/shows because he stared in that Bengazi movie and he has that Jack Ryan show.
Dude doesn't look intimidating at all, and that seems to be his biggest flaw in action movie roles.

That is what happens when you play a character in a hit series for so long. Look at David Schwimmer, he is forever Ross. Typecasted into the role.

That is what happens when you play a character in a hit series for so long. Look at David Schwimmer, he is forever Ross. Typecasted into the role.

Happens to a ton of people, especially guys who become famous playing nerdy/beta characters. I guess guys like Dwayne Johnson get pushed into Chad roles too, but obviously it's not as bad for them.

Wilmer valderrama was able to escape beta

Krasinski is attempting similar

I can’t take him seriously as an action star. He has too much of that beta young dad look.

He needs to keep up the beard because it's the only thing that makes him look intimidating. Even though he got swole, when clean shaven he doesn't look that tough.

John-Krasinski-in-Jack-Ryan-2018.jpg

No matter what he does, he will always be viewed as jim from the office.
Guy seems to have a desire to star in action movies/shows because he stared in that Bengazi movie and he has that Jack Ryan show.
Dude doesn't look intimidating at all, and that seems to be his biggest flaw in action movie roles.

i tried watching this then i kept thinking of Jim so i turned it off

Amazon is really pushing it hard 2

Agreed - he doesn't look like an action star. More like a young-ish dad.

i tried watching this then i kept thinking of Jim so i turned it off

Amazon is really pushing it hard 2

Exactly I'm seeing commercials for this everywhere. On tv, YouTube, and everywhere else.
I don't know why Amazon is pushing it so hard. I've never seen them do this for another show

Theofficecel t b h

The number of foids looking for "a Jim to their Pam" is remarkable. However it's affecting casting, the guy probably has a lifetime surfeit of foid admirers from the Office days..

who cares, hes chad, and hes a millionaire, people can say whatever they want about him, but that chad is laughing to the bank while all of the orbiting normies comment on le reddit with - " just lol at the office guy xDDDDDDD"

Wilmer valderrama was able to escape beta

Krasinski is attempting similar
But he was ethnic. Any ethnic can play thug game and act gangzta.

Standards have risen, he can't really oull the Special Forces look or anything, but isn't Jack ryan an intelligence officer? Should have pushed the gun in a suit look instead of this Nathan Drake stuff.

Same with the guy who played Ted on How I Met Your Mother
img.jpg