Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I refuse to go out before 6pm because of the UV rays

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
Iam terrified of UV rays I wear sunscreen inside and got my windows covered

only in summertime

i need that vitamin d or else i will rope

I feel like out there somewhere there's at least one person who is paranoid about almost anything you can think of O.O

You're... aware that this is kind of paranoid, right? Or do you think that it is logical?

I feel like out there somewhere there's at least one person who is paranoid about almost anything you can think of O.O

You're... aware that this is kind of paranoid, right? Or do you think that it is logical?
No UV rays cause cancer and speed up the rate of aging

No UV rays cause cancer and speed up the rate of aging

Lots of things cause cancer though...

Smoking, diesel fumes, sugar, muscle meat, alcohol... the list goes on forever.

They all probably accelerate aging too tbh.

Lots of things cause cancer though...

Smoking, diesel fumes, sugar, muscle meat, alcohol... the list goes on forever.

They all probably accelerate aging too tbh.
i live in a small village there is barely any cars here and the industrial area is a few kilometers away from me and doesnt produce much carbon waste and barely burns anything the next recycling factory is a lot further away so iam save here from air pollution. I also never do drugs cause nobody ever introduced me to it so i just didnt evER start taking them

i live in a small village there is barely any cars here and the industrial area is a few kilometers away from me and doesnt produce much carbon waste and barely burns anything the next recycling factory is a lot further away so iam save here from air pollution. I also never do drugs cause nobody ever introduced me to it so i just didnt evER start taking them

Well I guess you'll live forever then. hehe :)

Op be like:

666d4c1efcc2e8b5322071c4c0d680c1 2885131481

If I go too long without seeing or feeling the sun, I feel horrible. Idk how you do it tbh

I don't go outside at all except for the few days I wageslave

My nose bleeds really bad sometimes due to low vitamin D and some other health issues.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

liar thats you after your period #tranny

My nose bleeds really bad sometimes due to low vitamin D and some other health issues.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

ban this guy for gore