Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I regret talking about my feelings to my classmate years ago

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
I told him how shitty my life has always been and how much i want to die but he started talking about normie stuff like "there are people that have it worse than you" ok retard just because people have it worse than me i cant have it bad? with that logic none should be allowed to be happy either because there are people who are happier than them.. obviously i didnt tell him that i just nodded and agreed when i realised what a mistake i did talking about these stuff with someone. But i thought he would understand since he is also ugly but he didnt get bullied like i did

He also said i should become the best version of myself. JFL all the versions of myself is genetic trash and shit

Made me realise i should never have a deep talk with anyone but myself in my head

He'll kill himself eventually. Give it time b

Sounds like your friend is a confused Tranny

46505.jpg

Not a single word GrAY

I told him how shitty my life has always been and how much i want to die but he started talking about normie stuff like "there are people that have it worse than you" ok retard just because people have it worse than me i cant have it bad? with that logic none should be allowed to be happy either because there are people who are happier than them.. obviously i didnt tell him that i just nodded and agreed when i realised what a mistake i did talking about these stuff with someone. But i thought he would understand since he is also ugly but he didnt get bullied like i did

He also said i should become the best version of myself. JFL all the versions of myself is genetic trash and shit

Made me realise i should never have a deep talk with anyone but myself in my head
There are people out there that would like to hear your issues. But they're called therapist, and you have to pay them. And you have us here on this forum? Honestly, you should start reading philosophy. I would start you out with Arthur
Schopenhauer and you can move on from there. He had a pretty pessimistic view on life. But had his own solutions to how to deal with such A Nihilistic and absurdest world.

There are people out there that would like to hear your issues. But they're called therapist, and you have to pay them. And you have us here on this forum? Honestly, you should start reading philosophy. I would start you out with Arthur
Schopenhauer and you can move on from there. He had a pretty pessimistic view on life. But had his own solutions to how to deal with such A Nihilistic and absurdest world.
Therapists are fucking jew scammers

There are people that have it worse then you

I remember when my brother told me how suicide is selfish and people who commit suicide are dumb. Like yeah no shit of course you think that, because you are a fucking NT normie who can get girls whenever you want.

These people live in a different universe which is why they have no empathy for our struggles.

There are people that have it worse then you
That's the same as complaining, your legs are broken and somebody tells you. Well, there are people out there who are blind death and dumb with their arms and legs cut off and you just have to shut up and look like an asshole as they thumb their pretentious nose down on you. God, I fucking hate the human race our extinction Couldn't come soon enough, then all sufferings in regards to the human race will be gone forever.

At least you reacted out. I mean, you didn't lose anything.

you dont trust normies for a reason

If someone told me that I’d like to wait for a moment where their life is really falling apart or they’re really distressed and tell them the same thing with a smile.

Yah, this is why I just don't talk to normies or really just don't interact with humans anymore. They always come off as condescending little sheep, spewing mainstream rhetoric that they heard Dr Phil (or whomever) say one time or another. Normies are all low-IQ simpletons. I learned that the hard way when I was still in school. Yah, I don't miss my school years or early 20's, what a waste of time.