Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I remember the day i discovered this forum

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
During my vacation on a hot summer afternoon, i was renting a 10x10 cabin from the 1800s with no ventilation, on a bed i was eating candy and watching Basedshaman videos on a laptop. I decided to join the forum after i watched his videos where he looked at threads on this forum. Life was much simpler back then. I felt so innocent and life became worse after discovering this forum even though the black pill set me free in a way, because i realized it was pretty much over after that. I can't believe it was 5 years ago.

During my vacation on a hot summer afternoon, i was renting a 10x10 cabin from the 1800s with no ventilation, on a bed i was eating candy and watching Basedshaman videos on a laptop. I decided to join the forum after i watched his videos where he looked at threads on this forum. Life was much simpler back then. I felt so innocent and life became worse after discovering this forum even though the black pill set me free in a way, because i realized it was pretty much over after that. I can't believe it was 5 years ago.
I got introduced to this forum by yandex. I just typed in mgtow forums in yandex and this came up :feelsrope:

I found it over a foidhating telegramchannel in the comments

I found this forum thanks to BBCandLMS. At the time i thought people here were retarded and stupid. Still do btw