Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i remember when she was kind to me

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
she was so tender and attentive the first few days, she kept messaging me every second, it was so nice to see the speed and insistence with which she was messaging me.

(julio is my real name by the way)

I knew she would be there at any time to talk to me, no matter if it was at any time of the night.

until the day I showed her my face

after a few days she stopped talking to me like she used to, it took hours, then days, then weeks, now it has been months since her last message :feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelsUnreal:

Over for juliocels

No julio obsession for your face

it always ends that way

Never show a foid your face if you aren't chad

@Intellau_Celistic who's the guy on ur pfp?
btw I hate big mom arc

Granolah from the Dragon Ball Super manga.
I hated the dbs anime, really liked early dbz
is the DBS manga as stereotypically japanese and underwhelmingly visually unimposing as the anime?

is the DBS manga as stereotypically japanese and underwhelmingly visually unimposing as the anime?
I think it does some things better compared to the anime but yes.

she was so tender and attentive the first few days, she kept messaging me every second, it was so nice to see the speed and insistence with which she was messaging me.

View attachment 986921View attachment 986922
(julio is my real name by the way)

I knew she would be there at any time to talk to me, no matter if it was at any time of the night.

until the day I showed her my face

after a few days she stopped talking to me like she used to, it took hours, then days, then weeks, now it has been months since her last message :feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelsUnreal:
You should have known better

reminds me of that scene in shrek