Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i said it once and ill say it again

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
white female lives are the most valued no matter which country

maybe white privilege only applies to femoids. femoids already have privileges but being white on top of it gives them extra privilege. by 'white' I dont just mean european I mean white passing aka pale skin

white female lives are the most valued no matter which country

maybe white privilege only applies to femoids. femoids already have privileges but being white on top of it gives them extra privilege. by 'white' I dont just mean european I mean white passing aka pale skin
White privilege is a myth and niggers commit most of the crimes to whites and blame the whites, Shut the fuck up and go make me some cotton slave!

White privilege is a myth and niggers commit most of the crimes to whites and blame the whites, Shut the fuck up and go make me some cotton slave!
cringe im not black

OFC not, Your name clearly dont tell me your a nigger
I thought nigga is a funny word which is why I added it but on second thought I shouldve thought harder when creating a username. now everyone thinks im a nigger :feelsUgh:

I thought nigga is a funny word which is why I added it but on second thought I shouldve thought harder when creating a username. now everyone thinks im a nigger :feelsUgh:
Stop acting like one and weel see