Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I said soymaxxed speech on Size matters at job

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
The thing is that foid-workers started to talk about sex and drown me in the conversation. So I wanted to test the soy speech about "size matters". You know "Size doesnt matter since women can be satisfied with 8 cm and they mainly reach orgasm if you stimulate the clitoris".

They told me laughting that no! that dick size really matters. They didn´t say me if they reach orgasm with dick but they told me size matters when I said the opposite that what matters is mouth and hands.

I didn´t have intentions to fuck ofc. I just wanted to test those things soys say to contradict the dickpill at Reddit and it seems it is a scam.

But things are weird because most men are not over 16 cm. 18-23 cm must be something surprising but these foids are willing to reject someone with 8 cm despite they aint have vaginal orgams with someone from 13 to 16 cm? Having sex with someone from 8 to 16 cm should not make a difference. It must be at 18 cm that they should have a vaginal orgasm if blackpill research aint wrong.

Last edited:
women: ''i cant feel dicks under 6 inches''
also women when a dicklet rapes them: ''it felt horrible omg :foidSoy: ''

I'd of just ignored them, in my past office jobs i put earphones in if people started talking about shit, especially foids

That's brave of you to talk about sex with foids at work while having an inkwell appearance (presumably). Was there anything that made you reassured you wouldn't get into trouble for it?

The girl in your profile avatar looks like a man with makeup, no offense.