Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I SAW THEM, AND WANTED TO END THEM ALL (In COD)

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Today, I saw foids and a nigga (not actually black) whilst walking back home from work. I WANTED TO FUCKING DECAPITATE ALL OF THEM AND STAB THEM ALL TO DEATH (in gta). I WANTED TO RIP OUT ALL THEIR ORGANS AND GIVE THEM THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH POSSIBLE (in minecraft)

You are not making any sense, calm down and think like a rational man. If you decapitate them (in gta) then you won't be able to give them the most painful death possible (in minecraft) because they would be dead already (in project zomboid).
Walter White Wink GIF by Breaking Bad

You are not making any sense, calm down and think like a rational man. If you decapitate them (in gta) then you won't be able to give them the most painful death possible (in minecraft) because they would be dead already (in project zomboid).
Walter White Wink GIF by Breaking Bad
Oh yeah, thanks for the remindER

Today, I saw foids and a nigga (not actually black) whilst walking back home from work. I WANTED TO FUCKING DECAPITATE ALL OF THEM AND STAB THEM ALL TO DEATH (in gta). I WANTED TO RIP OUT ALL THEIR ORGANS AND GIVE THEM THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH POSSIBLE (in minecraft)
But they should be publicly executed by firing squad.

Today, I saw foids and a nigga (not black) whilst walking back home from work. I WANTED TO FUCKING DECAPITATE ALL OF THEM AND STAB THEM ALL TO DEATH (in GTA). I WANTED TO RIP OUT ALL THEIR ORGANS AND GIVE THEM THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH POSSIBLE (in Minecraft)
I understand your anger, brocel. When I'm outside and see young couples walk by me, I develop violent urges but I have them under control.

I understand your anger, brocel. When I'm outside and see young couples walk by me, I develop violent urges but I have them under control.
Mhmmm, ok

i would prefer to capture them(in chess online) then rape her in front of the nigger(in jenga) and then burn their faces(in hide and seek) and finally leave them paralized on the streets(in euro truck simulator)

i would prefer to capture them(in chess online) then rape her in front of the nigger(in jenga) and then burn their faces(in hide and seek) and finally leave them paralized on the streets(in euro truck simulator)
Lol, based cover up