Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw this subhuman fat ass curry that looked like me with friends!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Fucking NTpilled again! :feelsUgh:

Someone give OP a friend so he can shut up about it for once

No, you’re not autistic
I was diagnosed when I was 10, I have it on paper, I exhibit every symptom that is attributed to autism (Can't look people in the eyes is the worst one for me), and everyone I have met has called me autistic. Autism is a spectrum that is wide, while it may be hard to find friends for some or most of autistic people it is easier for others, including me. Stop gatekeeping nigger

I was diagnosed when I was 10, I have it on paper, I exhibit every symptom that is attributed to autism (Can't look people in the eyes is the worst one for me), and everyone I have met has called me autistic. Autism is a spectrum that is wide, while it may be hard to find friends for some or most of autistic people it is easier for others, including me. Stop gatekeeping nigger
Psychologists are retards who will give diagnoses out to anyone who asks so they can rake in the cash. You sound like a normie

You can't make friends after college

Even subhuman normies are mostly focused on seeking foids after college and don't easily indulge in activities that don't have foids

And when in the presence of foids, nobody wants to associate with a subhuman

Maybe you could try sharing a apartment or something with a currycel and then join his friend circle

Psychologists are retards who will give diagnoses out to anyone who asks so they can rake in the cash. You sound like a normie
What makes someone autistic then? that they don't have friends?

If you are a normie you can’t be autistic
I'm not a normie because I have friends, I only have male friends mind you, girls don't even want to go near me