Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I see a lot of users on here with anime foids as avis

I agree, brocel. I overheard grown men talking about "Fullmetal Alchemist", and "Death Note"...

Be careful! Don't end up developing gay tendencies.

I have a theory that anime avis makes others gay.

Well the the theory goes like this:

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a (fictional) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl avis makes some users have gay tendencies.
nlg

RIP XO WILLOW

Are you ok
deep question that I can't answer. However my mental and physical state is almost the same as yesterday so it's probably fine.

i think you guys just have some anecdotal evidence of trannies who are into anime and extrapolating this to every guy who likes anime girs. it's a huge stretch to conclude that based on your own very biased perceptions. i am into anime girls, and i don't want to become a tranny at all. i'm a male attracted to females. the vast majority of guys with anime pics are like me, from my experience. it's my anecdotal experience against yours.
we can't reach any meaningful conclusion. you could be right, but we can't know, unless we could do a double blind study with a big randomized sample to safely conclude what you are affirming here.
Be careful! Don't end up developing gay tendencies.

I have a theory that anime avis makes others gay.

Well the the theory goes like this:

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a (fictional) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl avis makes some users have gay tendencies.

deep question that I can't answer. However my mental and physical state is almost the same as yesterday so it's probably fine.
Good to hear :feelsokman:

Can I get the sauce for your avi btw :feelsaww:

i think you guys just have some anecdotal evidence of trannies who are into anime and extrapolating this to every guy who likes anime girs. it's a huge stretch to conclude that based on your own very biased perceptions. i am into anime girls, and i don't want to become a tranny at all. i'm a male attracted to females. the vast majority of guys with anime pics are like me, from my experience. it's my anecdotal experience against yours.
we can't reach any meaningful conclusion. you could be right, but we can't know, unless we could do a double blind study with a big randomized sample to safely conclude what you are affirming here.
I raped your avi. Thoughts? :feelsjuice:

RIP HAMUDI
If he ropes, I rope, my faith in humanity lies in our saint.

haha, you wish.. you would prob be raped by her instead :feelsjuice:
You say it like if it was a bad thing, I actually wish to be raped by Saber Alter, same goes for her cousin in your avi.

Oh god, I want to get wrapped by those feet ad eternum, make me yours mistress.

Puru puru pururin

If he ropes, I rope, my faith in humanity lies in our saint.

You say it like if it was a bad thing, I actually wish to be raped by Saber Alter, same goes for her cousin in your avi.

you are down bad, huh?

not judging, i'm prob worse. lol

haha, you wish.. you would prob be raped by her instead :feelsjuice:
Proof? :feelsjuice:

:feelsaww:
@shii410 type beat (maby besides the feet)
take the saucenao pill brocel
I’ve heard this site’s name before but I never knew what it was. All my life I’ve just been left clicking images and reverse image searching them with Jewgle, but not anymore. Thanks for the new cope kind strangerino :smonk:

Last edited:
@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/25/25531.jpg?1623770938 [/UWSL]@shii410 type beat (maby besides the feet)
I'd say that's more of a @-BrettyBoy- type beat based on the chord progression and feet obsession

I'd stay that's more of a @-BrettyBoy- type beat based on the chord progression and feet obsession
I knew someone was gonna bring him up. Never associate that 3D TRANNY WORSHIPPING CUCK with my wholesome Christian waifus of culture again :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Weebs are trannies in the making, we should be careful.
Trannyism and pinkpill has been spread because of anime.
Just look at the mods, knajjd, and cocksucker
literal homo usernames

this thread talks about me