Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I see myself in this chart but I have no shame

How do you spend most of your time daily (choose 2)

• Gaming

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Using the web

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • Exercising

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Reading

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Eating and sleeping

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/BradWilcoxIFS/status/1684889765861310464

I’m coping tho I have a little shame but it comes and go.

Certain groups of young men don’t have the drive to try to socialize with other groups because they was pushed out of the same social circles during the teenage years and everything becomes about looks and status when your in your 20s.

Last edited:
8 hours of sleeping + a few hours eating

using the internet like a sperg reading facts that are no use to my life

Good, why should ugly men contribute anything to this clown world that hates them

Add eating and sleeping aswell, Was unable to add it

Video games are a nice cope

Graphic doesn't apply to landwhales, only Men as usual...

Based.

"Never get up"
- Jeremy Meeks

You know what’s also down in young men?

SEX.

Let avERage males acquire sex without unreasonably high amount of effort (compared to our male ancestors), and you will magically see male video game usage go down and male work hours go up

gaming and surfing the web. some days i game more, some days i use the web more tbh
Tell me good games to play. I get so bored so easily now and basically don't play real games anymore. I just cope with Roblox simulators that give a big dopamine burst then lose interest after

"Don't try" - Charles Bukowski

SEX.

Let avERage males acquire sex without unreasonably high amount of effort (compared to our male ancestors), and you will magically see male video game usage go down and male work hours go up
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

SEX.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back