Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I seriously want to join a cult

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Can you recommend some Luciferian cults to me? I am completely serious.

Last edited:
It’s called The Incels

Most satanists are giga liberals and feminists who only worship satan metaphorically to symbolize their degenerate hedonism.

Instead move to utah and join the mormon church. Or become a scientologist or whatever the fuck.

actually... here you go :feelshaha:

join my Edgelords of the abyss cult.

Most satanists are giga liberals and feminists who only worship satan metaphorically to symbolize their degenerate hedonism.

Instead move to utah and join the mormon church. Or become a scientologist or whatever the fuck.
I'm not interested in atheistic Satanism. I'm bored, and I want to do freaky shit.

actually... here you go :feelshaha:
Neither Mormonism, or Scientology interest me

there was a video on youtube that recited the quran in revrse
just hearing it feels so bad
i did not contione the first 10 seconds
it is that bad
you can feel the evil
it is removed
i saw it maybe three years ago
Sounds fun

@Hopium

Can you recommend some Luciferian cults to me? I am completely serious.
YOU MUST START A CULT!!! QUIT BEING A FOLLOWER SUMMON NORMIES TO YOUR CULT AND STEAL ALL THIER WOMEN IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER THE FUCK HIGHER POWER YOU CLAIM TO BE THE MESSENGER OF :feelskek:

YOU MUST START A CULT!!! QUIT BEING A FOLLOWER SUMMON NORMIES TO YOUR CULT AND STEAL ALL THIER WOMEN IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER THE FUCK HIGHER POWER YOU CLAIM TO BE THE MESSENGER OF :feelskek:
I just want to join a cult for fun. I want to experience new, weird shit. It's a super underrated cope.

Last edited:
I want my own cult. It will take some time to get going.
dont' forget to steal all the women and cuck the chads you get into your cult. take the women out of the market for 9 months till they birth your kids and tell the chads it's the divine command of your god that they take care of your kids reverse cuck them

dont' forget to steal all the women and cuck the chads you get into your cult. take the women out of the market for 9 months till they birth your kids and tell the chads it's the divine command of your god that they take care of your kids reverse cuck them
I'm going to literally have a mind controlled harem.

Join the androcentric cult. We turn women into sex toys and put them in cages (as they're meant to be)