Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I share a fucking room with my 11yr old sister

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
How the fuck were my cunty parents that low iq to think that it's a good idea to have two children aged 7 years apart share the same bedroom in our tiny shitty flat.

When I come home after being humiliated, mogged, ignored, etc I only have enough energy to lay in bed and rot and go on my phone, sleep or eat. I don't want to come home and she's invited all her loud annoying friends over so I have to sit on the tiny bathroom, kitchen or hallway floor. And when we are in the same room she's listening to tiktoks, facetiming and watching slime videos on fucking full blast.

There is nowhere in the world where I can actually feel relaxed. Even at night when everyone's asleep I'm still awake listening to my sister snoring like a cunt at the bottom of our bunk bed.

put her in her place nigger, dont compromise for ur little sister

Time to move out boyo (unless you live in an expensive area and it will break the bank)

Better get out of there by the time she starts bringing boys

How the fuck were my cunty parents that low iq to think that it's a good idea to have two children aged 7 years apart share the same bedroom in our tiny shitty flat.

When I come home after being humiliated, mogged, ignored, etc I only have enough energy to lay in bed and rot and go on my phone, sleep or eat. I don't want to come home and she's invited all her loud annoying friends over so I have to sit on the tiny bathroom, kitchen or hallway floor. And when we are in the same room she's listening to tiktoks, facetiming and watching slime videos on fucking full blast.

There is nowhere in the world where I can actually feel relaxed. Even at night when everyone's asleep I'm still awake listening to my sister snoring like a cunt at the bottom of our bunk bed.
Just Preteenmaxx bro

Time to move out boyo (unless you live in an expensive area and it will break the bank)
The area I live in is expensive af :( I want to move out so badly and I'll buy the very first house or apartment I can afford. That's if I actually decide to get a job once I finish college

I shared a room with my sister until i was 12. And then i shared a room with my brother until i was 16. I never had any privacy druing my childhood. Only now i can have some peace finally.

IMG 20191107 214432

Without these curtains I'd be caught nuttin' 1000s of times :feelsbadman:

put in headphones and listen to asmr on the tingles app

Don't go ER on her

Don't sniff her dirty panties

Fuck her tonight

Sounds absolutely brutal. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't get privacy. It's absolutely essential for an introverted, reclusive person like myself.

You should try to save up enough to move out. It won't be long before she starts bringing boys over. It's bad enough at present, but that would be crossing a line.

Drywallmax bro. It's leggit. Turn her half into your corridor and coat rack. :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Update: every room in house is occupied (apart from kitchen and toilet) so I'm currently laying on the floor in my hallway with my pillow blanket and phone :(

:cryfeels:
Update: every room in house is occupied (apart from kitchen and toilet) so I'm currently laying on the floor in my hallway with my pillow blanket and phone :(
Sad shit man,
I wish u luck in the future

Slap that bitch

You're older than her. She should listen to you.

If anyone is stuck like this and cant leave It's over

Slap that bitch

You're older than her. She should listen to you.
I used to be very strict on her before but stopped a couple of months ago cuz I naturally feel bad and feel like I've been too hard on her cuz she's only young and she's my sister so unfortunately I can't help having empathy for her.

If she were to ever bring a boy over tho I'd happily punch him in face (in Minecraft) until he leaves

Not pedo, but what do preteen girls smell like?

I have my own room without bed in it. JFL at my poor life.

Thst sounds horrible wtf, are your parents poor as shit or just incredibly stupid.