Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I should've been born a Chad who's born to win, instead I was born a truecel shitskin peasant with no hope of betterment or achievement.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Our parents did this to us. They passed on their garbage genetics because they either didn't have awareness of their subhumanity or they couldn't accept a total ego death and felt entitled to have the same things their betters take for granted.

By procreating, they passed on the cost of being a handicapped and disadvantaged loser onto their offspring so that they could cope better. In other words, they were selfish about their happiness and in that act of passing on their incompetent genetics, they did evil. They are evil because they only care about themselves.

They didn't even help us cheat our genetics by paying for surgery or giving us hormones to make us taller and stronger. It's practically child abuse at that point.

Last edited:
They didn't even help us cheat our genetics by paying for surgery for giving us hormones to make us taller and stronger. It's practically child abuse at that point.
They are totally solipsistic and solely concerned with their own happiness and illusions within their bubbles. They have no desire to experience even the slightest bit of cognitive dissonance and discomfort for the sake of their children. They have this very inaccurate and linear model of the way things work and that's what they impose upon their children.

In short, they are prison wardens.

Our parents did this to us. They passed on their garbage genetics because they either didn't have awareness of their subhumanity or they couldn't accept a total ego death and felt entitled to have the same things their betters take for granted.

By procreating, they passed on the cost of being a handicapped and disadvantaged loser onto their offspring so that they could cope better. In other words, they were selfish about their happiness and in that act of passing on their incompetent genetics, they did evil. They are evil because they only care about themselves.
I’m rich and still incel

I’m rich and still incel
Rich doesn't automatically mean that you're genetically rich and gifted. Genetic riches >>> monetary riches

Be proud of your ancestry
Your ancestors made planes when the rest of the world didn't even build a wheel
Docfggwnload 1

:lul:

They didn't even help us cheat our genetics by paying for surgery or giving us hormones to make us taller and stronger. It's practically child abuse at that point.
They only care about skin tan :feelshaha:

Wish I randomly chose to selected a sperm to restart my life as different person, hope it's a Chad's or NT normies who had bright future.

Wish I randomly chose to selected a sperm to restart my life as different person, hope it's a Chad's or NT normies who had bright future.
I wish I was never born.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back