Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I Should've Died Today

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I was at outside 2 kids were there and wanted some money. I didn't have money I told them but one of them suddenly pulled out a knife but I ran away.

I should've stayed there and try to fight. Maybe I wouldn't win because that little son of a bitch had knife but at least I could've died with honor. Everything in this life was brutal. Being short, rejections etc. But everytime I coped like "I'm honorful man". I'm not an honorful man anymore. I ran away like a little dog. Now I'm living painful incel life. :feelscry:

Attachments

• 519835-3647f00592e539b7f1aa1d6895b87dd8-2.mp4
    553 KB
i would've beat those little shits for even talking to me
(in minecraft of coarse

I was at outside 2 kids were there and wanted some money. I didn't have money I told them but one of them suddenly pulled out a knife but I ran away.

I should've stayed there and try to fight. Maybe I wouldn't win because that little son of a bitch had knife but at least I could've died with honor. Everything in this life was brutal. Being short, rejections etc. But everytime I coped like "I'm honorful man". I'm not an honorful man anymore. I ran away like a little dog. Now I'm living painful incel life. :feelscry:
You were smarter you idiot ,why the fuck You fight for honor and shit there wouldn’t be a honor for them if you had a gun , honor is overrated don’t get obsessed with pride shit ,I lost my pride long ago , just go away from these thugs

start boxing or mma and go to the gym and start a weight gain.

the advantage of being a gymcel is that at least you are a little feared by other men

Lol I would feel shame for the rest of my life for running away from little kids without “disciplining” them like a proper adult.

You should've gone 100% ER. Next time carry a knife as Ray says.

You were smarter you idiot ,why the fuck You fight for honor and shit there wouldn’t be a honor for them if you had a gun , honor is overrated don’t get obsessed with pride shit ,I lost my pride long ago , just go away from these thugs
I went away from them and now still living this painful life

Honor in a knife fight barehanded? Yeah sure whatever, it's the same as gladiator games. There was no honor there, only carnage

Adana'da falan mı yaşıyon o ne amk

I went away from them and now still living this painful life
You’re still a fucking kid do you think you could become a superhero and beat them bro ? Real life isn’t that ,running away is clever and the best way from a fucking knife wielding person

A gun would be more effective (In GTA)
in my country guns are cheap and easy to buy but they are illegal, you can easily go to jail if you use them

Carry a gun or a pepper spray you can also carry a knife and if you do make sure it's a double edged karambit as it is a really effective one and also small sized.