Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I should’ve opened the door and fought the screaming normie neighbors

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I was shouting in my flat loudly then the neighbors came knocking on my door I didn’t opened the door ,they kept knocking then shouted something then went away

I was a pussy as always ,either way I opened they say shit we fight and I would have lost

I wish I was stronger and mmamaxxed with energy and motivation

They probably said and thinked that what a loser you are shouting randomly in house then stop shouting when we come to your door and we shout to you

In a perfect world I would have a gun and kill them

Last edited:
Thoughts @Dregster

@Meus @Mecoja

I was shouting in my flat loudly then the neighbors came knocking on my door I didn’t opened the door ,they kept knocking then shouted something then went away

I was a pussy as always ,either way I opened they say shit we fight and I would have lost

They probably said and thinked that what a loser you are shouting randomly in house then stop shouting when we come to your door and we shout to you

Why were you shouting in the first place?

I’m sad depressed
You should fightmaxx like I do.
How many homeless people do you have in Istanbul? Find the worst slum and pick a fight with a random hobo. Great for entertainment.

You should fightmaxx like I do.
How many homeless people do you have in Istabul? Find the worst slum and pick a fight with a random hobo. Great for entertainment.
Do you want me to get stabbed ? lol I don’t know how to fight I’ll get beaten as always

Do you want me to get stabbed ? lol I don’t know how to fight I’ll get beaten as always
Just stab them first lol.
If you want to fightmaxx effectively you have to disorient them first and then pummel them.

Just stab them first lol.
If you want to fightmaxx effectively you have to disorient them first and then pummel them.
I see thanks for the tip if I stab them im going to prison

@Fat Link @jerkjocky

@laanda @Truckzo @TheNEET

yes fucked him up real good yeah :what:

so you were screaming with close by people and then think you should have fought them for coming to ask you to stop? lol. youre probably going to end up in jail bro

I had my neighbor downstairs knock loudly on my door accusing me of connecting to his bluetooth. I said I wasn't using his Bluetooth. He had seen me before and knew that I was a manlet. He clearly had something against me otherwise he would be knocking on every other door in my Flat too. I should've told him to fuck off. My dad went downstairs later and knocked on his door. The guy didn't answer for a while and barely mustered the courage to peak through his door to answer my dad. He was scared shitless by my dad's presence. The biggest loudmouths are usually big pussies.

so you were screaming with close by people and then think you should have fought them for coming to ask you to stop? lol. youre probably going to end up in jail bro
Why tho ? I was scared they will atta k me and shit

I had my neighbor downstairs knock loudly on my door accusing me of connecting to his bluetooth. I said I wasn't using his Bluetooth. He had seen me before and knew that I was a manlet. He clearly had something against me otherwise he would be knocking on every other door in my Flat too. I should've told him to fuck off. My dad went downstairs later and knocked on his door. The guy didn't answer for a while and barely mustered the courage to peak through his door to answer my dad. He was scared shitless by my dad's presence. The biggest loudmouths are usually big pussies.
Yeah but I was just shouting randomly not to anyone ,My dad doesn’t have that presences tho ,I wish everyone was scared shitless by my presence

10% Trolling
What a boring thread kys unironically pls

I thought you were 6'2" and weighed 200+ lb :feelswhat:
Even if I was bigger I always lose fights man ,I am actually 6’4 but hunch lowers it

I’m 195 lb

Kek, this reads like something straight out of a manga

You were just screaming randomly? Wtf :feelswhat:

Kek, this reads like something straight out of a manga

You were just screaming randomly? Wtf :feelswhat:
Yeah then people or or someone come knocking then shouted something

Look incels a boring thread made by a foid( roastie)

They were worried

Guns are the great equalizers. You dont have to use it, its enough for people to know you have one and they will fear you.
Some people want to shout and argue but they are not used to fights and if you show them youre ready to fight they will fuck off.