Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I sleep well knowing society will keep going down the same path

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Let there be more mixed race couples to create more ER's and Aleks'
Let them reject the loners and make them withdraw from society and NEET
Let them make disenfranchised young men with nothing to live for and nothing to hold them back
Let them continue to bully so men will grow up with retribution in my mind

I'm fine with soyciety making mistakes, I'm fine with not telling anyone about it. I don't want any action being taken to stop these so soyciety will pay the price for it.

The zoomers in Australia so far have the biggest contrast between the haves and the have- nots, 40% are virgin while the 60% aren't. Can you imagine how much worse this will get? Soon 60/40, 80/20, then CHAD ONLY JFL. I hope more young men become angry and refuse to serve a soyciety that has ruined them.

Let it all go to hell tbh

Based and high IQ. If you look up you will see that all serial killers were raised by single mothers or broken homes. Now that everyone is being raised in one I wonder how society will cope with the exponentially growing number of sociopaths that will inevitably appear.

and there's nothing we can do about it, hope society crashes and burns

Just wait until the disenfranchised youth becomes radicalized.

Let there be more mixed race couples to create more ER's and Aleks'
Let them reject the loners and make them withdraw from society and NEET
Let them make disenfranchised young men with nothing to live for and nothing to hold them back
Let them continue to bully so men will grow up with retribution in my mind

I'm fine with soyciety making mistakes, I'm fine with not telling anyone about it. I don't want any action being taken to stop these so soyciety will pay the price for it.

The zoomers in Australia so far have the biggest contrast between the haves and the have- nots, 40% are virgin while the 60% aren't. Can you imagine how much worse this will get? Soon 60/40, 80/20, then CHAD ONLY JFL. I hope more young men become angry and refuse to serve a soyciety that has ruined them.
2xs3mg

It's that bad in chadstralia too?