Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I spent 7 years of my life on mmorpg's then manosphere

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
Mostly on one game which i played from around 2007-2014 between 6-12 hours a day. The game was my life and while i could never become the best player due to being a poorcel who was not able to afford to spend much money i was one of the most notorious players. When i look back 95% of my "social life" was inside the game so it is no wonder that i ended up the way that i am now.
But when i quit playing i could no longer cope with the crushing loneliness so i almost instantly moved on to manosphere and forums like this one where i have spent on and off the past 4 years of my life.

So yeah my social life ended 11 years ago and you guys make up most of my social interaction.

What kind of game was that? I also had an mmorpg addiction but only for a year.

I have been playing Skyrim for 6 years each time with WASP chads with perfect facial features. That's how I cope.

people think we get addicted to the games. imo it's just there is nothing else to do. probably would of just ended up going homeless as there wouldn't of been nothing else to strive for.

Alt-right copecels etc. Often are basement dwellers

no surprises here

I would still be playing mmorpg 12hrs a day if they didn't get so cucked by PC culture and white knight cucks and attention sucking girls.
The "community" is unbearable, and I can't even make friends on games anymore.

What kind of game was that? I also had an mmorpg addiction but only for a year.

Some free to play mmo which made people waste hundreds of $ if they wanted to be good or grind for months. The most interesting thing was the upgrades and how different upgrades could make your weapons look different.
people think we get addicted to the games. imo it's just there is nothing else to do. probably would of just ended up going homeless as there wouldn't of been nothing else to strive for.

Yup i had nothing better to do with my life and it helped me get distracted from life problems.

Some free to play mmo which made people waste hundreds of $ if they wanted to be good or grind for months. The most interesting thing was the upgrades and how different upgrades could make your weapons look different.

Yup i had nothing better to do with my life and it helped me get distracted from life problems.
4story? I used to play that all the time and I spent a lot of time playing it

I would still be playing mmorpg 12hrs a day if they didn't get so cucked by PC culture and white knight cucks and attention sucking girls.

4story? I used to play that all the time and I spent a lot of time playing it

I don't want to say it, just like i don't mention the manosphere forums i used to post on. I prefer to be more anonymous lately than be as well known as i used to be.

The online community in general has been infested by normies and failed normies.

Mostly on one game which i played from around 2007-2014 between 6-12 hours a day. The game was my life and while i could never become the best player due to being a poorcel who was not able to afford to spend much money i was one of the most notorious players. When i look back 95% of my "social life" was inside the game so it is no wonder that i ended up the way that i am now.
But when i quit playing i could no longer cope with the crushing loneliness so i almost instantly moved on to manosphere and forums like this one where i have spent on and off the past 4 years of my life.

So yeah my social life ended 11 years ago and you guys make up most of my social interaction.

Well, first things first; why waste your time on pay 2 win garbage? Those are the weakest fucking mmos. Was it a f2p? There are plenty of games out there where you can be very good and strong without paying for it. Pay2win is a joke. I used to play dozens and dozens of mmos but only stick with Guild Wars 2 now (well okay, Warframe here and there), but I play a lot of non-MMOs too like mount and blade.

time well spend in mmo's isnt a waste.