Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I spent all day posting on this forum

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I ran out of books to read so I ordered some more but they will arrive Saturday. My life is empty, I really have nothing else to do if I'm not reading. Maybe I could masturbate, but I've already fapped into oblivion and am no longer horny. I had classes today but my professors are all retards and I just learn from the book so I skipped their dogshit lectures. I didn't even leave my apartment today. I don't have a car so I can't go anywhere. I have no friends to go out with. I live in an urban area so it's not even worth going for a walk because it's just an oppressive sprawl of buildings and normies.

I can feel the brain rot. This fog that's clouding my mind. It makes me feel like shit. Life as a subhuman sucks. You stay home and are consumed by boredom. Or you go out and suffer because you're subhuman. That's it.

Last edited:
Same, they post the work online so I don't know why people bother to attend.

i dont even know why im here tbh. i just post stuff that i dont even believe in nor care about.

just mindless activity to keep busy

Giphy