Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I spent all of my youth LDARing

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Since I was 4 I spent the majority of my time either drawing, watching TV, playing with toys, or browsing the Internet. I was never into sport or outdoor activities. Never hung out with friends.

When I was in secondary I continued this, I would only leave the house to go to school. When I came back home I just LDARd, I followed this lifestyle through my entire teens. I thought this was normal JFL.

Since I was 4 I spent the majority of my time either drawing, watching TV, playing with toys, or browsing the Internet. I was never into sport or outdoor activities. Never hung out with friends.

When I was in secondary I continued this, I would only leave the house to go to school. When I came back home I just LDARd, I followed this lifestyle through my entire teens. I thought this was normal JFL.

I was progressing in games while normies were progressing with girls.

Same man. Really common theme amongst us for some reason.

same, the whole time i was watching chads stacies and normies live it up on facebook and snap while i had never even been to a birthday

ME TOO WHAT COUNTRY ARE U FROM

i played outside with other kids in elementary and early middle school but i never talked and wasn't allowed to go into their houses. other than that i ldar'ed by reading and playing gameboy games

Good, now you are more accusomed to what's about to come

Yeah, it only now recently that I've figured out (reflection) how much of my youth I wasted with materialistic shit: video games, computer, toys, etc. instead of actually doing what I was supposed to do: social competence.

This is normal, you’ve watched too many movies telling you it isn’t

i had friends as a kid, less as a teenager and after high school it gradually dwindled over the years to a handful that i barely even see anymore. That's life i think though, as you get older you need to meet other friends to replace the ones who drift away.

Same. Had some friends who I sometimes did stuff with, but mostly it was tv/games/internet all day every day after school.

LDAR is great until your around 25 then your just suicidal.

21 havent jacked off in 4 days havent gotten a single random boner or sexual impule tldr its over

I started my LDAR journey at 15

me too.

i would play my gameboy on the bus Pokemon ruby. alas, the bullies made fun of me for it.