Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I sperged out so badly on the job interview today

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
At the end of the interview I tried to ask a question but I fucking stuttered like for like 10 seconds before I was able to say the word :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I would've had to get a general medical examination and some other test to see if I have some diseases since I would work with food and I would have to pay for that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I told the ceo (who was a manlet with a retarded haircut and a tiny frame :feelskek:) that I have a better job offer :feelshaha:

At the end of the interview I tried to ask a question but I fucking stuttered like for like 10 seconds before I was able to say the word :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I would've had to get a general medical examination and some other test to see if I have some diseases since I would work with food and I would have to pay for that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I told the ceo (who was a manlet with a retarded haircut and a tiny frame :feelskek:) that I have a better job offer :feelshaha:
how did this guy got a VEO job>

I've been sperging, too. It hasn't really helped with getting hired.

I've been sperging, too. It hasn't really helped with getting hired.
u need practice in front of the camera and spam practice interviews on weekends. I did like 20-30 and after than didn't sperg no more

Brutal prezpill

how did this guy got a VEO job>
nobody stays in catering jobs in 1st world countries. Low pay, work on weekends, holidays, evening. Long hours from breakfast till 11PM when the last alcoholics get thrown out of the restaurant/bar. Summertime is the main tourist/holiday season and thats when bars/restaurants make their most money so for employees no holiday time except in wintrer like in January.

The manlet manager is there for a GOOD reason because Chad and Stacy dont stick around long enough. I worked in those jobs when i first started at uni so i know this first hand