Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I still believe society will collapse and i am only alive to see that.

CobsonCel

CobsonCel

For the kids who have never seen peace
★★★
Even normies cant deny how fucked up the western world and some big industrial countries are for men right now. It will only take some decades until every average man will start going ER or rape shit due to economical and mating crisis. Call it a massive cope but at this point government will have to do something about male oppression and female privilege and we would finally see though small but still restoration of patriarchy.This is the only thing that truly motivates me to live.

The real blackpill is that it won't collapse and the hell we endure will continue for eternity.

nothing will happen boyo

I hope it collapses though and men riot and rise up against women, jews, and negros.

You rn

The collapse won't be a blank slate, more like a degradation. Imagine the United States turning into Mexico, or France turning into Morocco. That's the real collapse. A third world nightmare.

The irony is that the same groups helped by feminists like Blacks and Muslims treat their women like garbage, so their proliferation only means less gender equality. Kek.

The real blackpill is that it won't collapse and the hell we endure will continue for eternity.
yeah i think all of these talks about society collapse because of inceldom, female supremacy and other bs is a cope.

Just 2 more decades

true, i dont deny that i am hard coping right now but i believe that rage of normies that will eventually receive incel treatment would be too hard for the world to bare.

or maybe though we will reach some new level of vr technology and everyone will just transhumanitymaxx

true, i dont deny that i am hard coping right now but i believe that rage of normies that will eventually receive incel treatment would be too hard for the world to bare.
Hope you're right.